FAO JuleScotia (McCoist & Hateley)

Assegai

I love your videos @julescotia, have you done any for partnerships rather than individual players? I'd love it if there was a McCoist and Hateley highlights reel - especially as so many of us say they made the best strike partnership we've ever seen. Have you done something like this or would you consider it?

7 hours ago, Assegai said:

I love your videos @julescotia, have you done any for partnerships rather than individual players? I'd love it if there was a McCoist and Hateley highlights reel - especially as so many of us say they made the best strike partnership we've ever seen. Have you done something like this or would you consider it?

He’s busy putting the finishing touches to a Bajram Fetai video mate, too busy to do your suggestion.  

20 hours ago, Assegai said:

Do you have a butler at home?

On 22/01/2021 at 14:30, don logan said:

Hi @julescotia would you consider knocking up one of Shane Duffy too, featuring all his best bits this season?

That would be magic with the Benny hill music wrapped round it :mutley::rofl:

opps repeated my bad, but 2 minds think alike  

Archived