That Feeling

julescotia

4 out of our last 5 title wins have been "Helicopter Sundays" . I know there is only 1 HC, but technically all these were.

But 55 will eclipse every one of them in my eyes, and all before it.

That feeling .... that feeling.
It's coming.

2003 - 0mins
2005 - 4:40
2009 - 11:20
2011 - 15:50

28 minutes ago, julescotia said:

4 out of our last 5 title wins have been "Helicopter Sundays" . I know there is only 1 HC, but technically all these were.

It's coming.

2003 - 0mins

I hope you’ve started your 55 minute 55 special vid as you’ve got 9 years to cram in plus a full soundtrack to add 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope you’ve started your 55 minute 55 special vid as you’ve got 9 years to cram in plus a full soundtrack to add 😂😂😂

I'll let you into a little secret. I have it planned.

I've written down the idea, times, tracks, speech parts, all that stuff that I'm going to use, onto a wee notepad on my laptop.
And I've recently just finished my "blueprint"

Now I just need to aquire said files.
Luckily, I've been making these videos since 2012 and have most of them already.

It will clock in at ...... ahem ..... just over 40 minutes.
Buckle up & strap in.

That being said, I dont want to "start " it just now, incase I jinx it,  give it 2/3/4 more wins and I'll start, as its gonna take weeks to complete. Just in time.

But sshhh, don't tell anyone :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, julescotia said:

I've written down the idea, times, tracks, speech parts, all that stuff that I'm going to use, onto a wee notepad on my laptop.

Luckily, I've been making these videos since 2012 and have most of them already.

Buckle up & strap in.

That being said, I dont want to "start " it just now, incase I jinx it,  give it 2/3/4 more wins and I'll start, as its gonna take weeks to complete. Just in time.

don’t worry I’ll tell no one 😂

2 hours ago, julescotia said:

It's coming.

2003 - 0mins

That's brilliant. Was buzzing watching that! :UK:

To be honest these last day shoot outs are murder at the time as your nerves are shredded in the build-up!. Class to watch now - however lets just avoid the stress this year and win at a canter please! BTW weren"t those all great goals v Killie especially Naismiths which was topped off with the guy celebtating in the Super Ally mask.:boydie2:

Would be the best title win in our lifetimes if we were there to see the whole season unfold, still gutted that we were denied the chance to do so, watching on the tele just isn't the same but will still feel great when we get over the line. 

Probably the best in terms of how far we've come as a club but not as a fan experience due to the fact we've not been able to attend games.

8 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Outstanding video. Brilliant memories and brings a tear to your eyes. Like every other fan I desperately want us to win it this year

This. 

55 will be like no other, but it is such a shame that there will be no fans in the stadium to celebrate it. The hairs go up on your neck when you hear the cheers and the chants. 

football is the fans. Several hundred thousand bears celebrating at home just won’t feel the same but the pure unadulterated joy of being back where we belong will just have to do

12 hours ago, julescotia said:

It's coming.

2003 - 0mins

That old classic

And who was your inspiration bruv🤣🤣👍

11 hours ago, julescotia said:

Buckle up & strap in.

I know for a fact it will be magnificent 

This video is “ the business”

You know where I am if needed 🤣🤣

For all the quality of the 2003 team two of the first 3 goals were just sheer will and determination to win.

Great watch.

l hope it doesn’t end up a HS this year just to add to that video but we will learn a lot about the players the next few games now we are really ticking fixtures off.

12 hours ago, BookWorm said:

55 will absolutely be the biggest and best in many of our lifetimes.

Won’t be beaten in any lifetime. There’s simply no way of beating or even matching 55 considering it will be stopping 10IAR for them and we had to come back from division 3 to do it 

This will be the biggest title in my eyes due to where we have had to come from to win it. After all the shit that we have went through it is going to be the best feeling in the world.

It is nothing to do with stopping this so called 10 in a row as it would never have been a real one anyway. As king said the in a row is only something between rangers and celtic and if one club isn't in the same league for some of it then it doesn't count.

Archived