That Feeling

julescotia

One of the best Rangers videos I have seen.  The scenes at Easter Road with Fernando picking up the trophy as captain really made me well up a bit.  I hope we get this title done and dusted soon and fans can be allowed in to celebrate asap.  

Can't wait for the 55 video.  Hope it shows some snapshots of what we achieved before we went down the divisions, our journey back up and now of course our place as the rightful biggest club in the country.

I can't fucking wait.  Hope this video is passed onto the squad. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That old classic

And who was your inspiration bruv🤣🤣👍

100% your idea "back in the day" mate, thank you ..... as in my eyes, this is my best vid.
Took me bloody 7-10 days iirc, lol :lol:

2 minutes ago, julescotia said:

100% your idea "back in the day" mate, thank you ..... as in my eyes, this is my best vid.
Took me bloody 7-10 days iirc, lol :lol:

I’ve seen one or two amazing ones pal .It’s now very iconic and is a brilliant collection of these last moment glory  special days ,the mutants can never ever touch 

14 hours ago, julescotia said:

I'll let you into a little secret. I have it planned.

I've written down the idea, times, tracks, speech parts, all that stuff that I'm going to use, onto a wee notepad on my laptop.
And I've recently just finished my "blueprint"

Now I just need to aquire said files.
Luckily, I've been making these videos since 2012 and have most of them already.

It will clock in at ...... ahem ..... just over 40 minutes.
Buckle up & strap in.

That being said, I dont want to "start " it just now, incase I jinx it,  give it 2/3/4 more wins and I'll start, as its gonna take weeks to complete. Just in time.

But sshhh, don't tell anyone :thumbup:

You are gold mate. Keeping bears happy since 2012.  

Btw I expect to be in full on tears at the 55 video if we get it. I will either greet or riot, no pressure.

55 will be special , the Paedo FC supporters still haven't grasped the fact Rangers player for player are a better side , everyone is getting blamed by the Bheasts , from the Refs to the Scottish Government to some secret Covid deal between Rangers and China .

Make no mistake , when 55 comes , its going to hurt the Vermin big time . 

Jules thats fantastic again, fucking Magic ma Man!!!!!!!!!

You truly know how to capture, edit and add songs to videos that optimise what it means to be a Rangers Fan.

WATP!!!!!

Thanks Jules

Magic!!!!!

6 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Big lump in my throat seeing Fernado in that 

Same. Superb video, fair play to Jules. Great seeing so many happy memories, success and legends of this football club.

17 hours ago, julescotia said:

I'll let you into a little secret. I have it planned.

I've written down the idea, times, tracks, speech parts, all that stuff that I'm going to use, onto a wee notepad on my laptop.
And I've recently just finished my "blueprint"

Now I just need to aquire said files.
Luckily, I've been making these videos since 2012 and have most of them already.

It will clock in at ...... ahem ..... just over 40 minutes.
Buckle up & strap in.

That being said, I dont want to "start " it just now, incase I jinx it,  give it 2/3/4 more wins and I'll start, as its gonna take weeks to complete. Just in time.

But sshhh, don't tell anyone :thumbup:

Im like a kid at Chrismas waiting for this Jules 

Archived