55 celebrations

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Hasnt been called that for a few years, thinks it's the Bier Haus or something like that now. Big beer garden as well which is handy 

Looking like we’re winning it in March roughly, not sure we’ll be in much less a restriction sadly. Will it not just get shut down and fined by the cops?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Looking like we’re winning it in March roughly, not sure we’ll be in much less a restriction sadly. Will it not just get shut down and fined by the cops?

To be fair I wasn't suggesting drinking in there but in terms of a stretch of road ideal for a big bouncy of hundreds of bears, from there down to the botanic gardens would be epic :mutley:

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

To be fair I wasn't suggesting drinking in there but in terms of a stretch of road ideal for a big bouncy of hundreds of bears, from there down to the botanic gardens would be epic :mutley:

A socially distanced bouncy would look awesome 👏 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Was genuinely interested in said event as it’s up the road😂 Can’t see everything being open in March though. I do want to go to Ibrox but I’d imagine it’ll be a case of wee Sturgeon telling people not to go out and enjoy our league win or gather in groups or crowds still. 

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Was genuinely interested in said event as it’s up the road😂 Can’t see everything being open in March though. I do want to go to Ibrox but I’d imagine it’ll be a case of wee Sturgeon telling people not to go out and enjoy our league win or gather in groups or crowds still. 

In that case we need to spread the word in the area that on whatever day the league is won we do a flash mob socially distant bouncy on QMD

Actually the North kelvinside loyal have carried out a risk assessment and have decided that blocking the road for a big bouncy fails a health and safety test and could stop ambulances getting through. Therefore the decision has been made to move the big bouncy to the car park at the big tesco....

Archived