55 celebrations

Junior Soprano

10 hours ago, MisterC said:

Hasnt been called that for a few years, thinks it's the Bier Haus or something like that now. Big beer garden as well which is handy 

It’s the BrewHaus, but there’s nothing Haus about it 😂 

They have one German beer on tap which is Spaten, but last time I was in they didn’t even have it on. Not even a single schnitzel on the menu either :sherlock:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They have one German beer on tap which is Spaten, but last time I was in they didn’t even have it on. Not even a single schnitzel on the menu either :sherlock:

:drool:

I'll probably just say the title flatters us, shrug my shoulders then get mwi.

Been saying the scoreline flattered us all season and it's stood us in good stead so see no reason why I should change it, i'm a bit superstitious that way:lol:

Hopefully one of the local Orange halls in Greenock or the Port is open so I can head along there for the celebrations, my boy wants me to take him to Ibrox so will probably do that first.

Newspapers are going to go full bingo on us.  It will run for days, tainting our glorious win that bears were out in the streets with flares n drink partying. The club won’t release a statement. Bears will be fined. Headlines will read “morons shame Rangers”

it’s going to be fucking glorious 

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ordering Union Jack sunglasses, flags, hats, 2 boxes of fireworks and smoke grenades soon as I get paid in 2 weeks. 

I’ve had a look at a few places for the smoke flares and it’s a struggle to get blue and red.

Think everyone has the same idea!

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’d prefer Ibrox 

Normally I'd agree, but there won't be a crowd anyway and we don't have another game against them at Ibrox, so I think that winning the title at celtic park (after beating the tims) would be the next best option. Likely we'll win it well before that game though. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The pub itself is pretty shite (terrible table and chair layout), and like you say the tap selection is also shite, but the beer garden is cracking. 

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Normally I'd agree, but there won't be a crowd anyway and we don't have another game against them at Ibrox, so I think that winning the title at celtic park (after beating the tims) would be the next best option. Likely we'll win it well before that game though. 

I just want thousands of fans going to Ibrox to cheer the team coming out and if it’s at the piggery and we go there, then the police will probably try stop us. This could cause the atmosphere to change especially if the Police get orders from their anti-Rangers puppet masters in govt who want bad press on anything on the Rangers and PUL community.

The only good thing at the piggery would be if the cowardly brigade turned up as they’d get smashed all over the place and that would be worth the bad publicity in itself 😆

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

The pub itself is pretty shite (terrible table and chair layout), and like you say the tap selection is also shite, but the beer garden is cracking. 

Yeah the wee booths in the garden are quite good too with the heating in them. It's one of the better pubs in the area despite not being that great.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah the wee booths in the garden are quite good too with the heating in them. It's one of the better pubs in the area despite not being that great.

The Strathmore on Maryhill Road does Weihenstephan on tap, but it's more geared up for diners than a place to have a good bevvy in. Not much room in the bar area. 

16 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

The Strathmore on Maryhill Road does Weihenstephan on tap, but it's more geared up for diners than a place to have a good bevvy in. Not much room in the bar area. 

They have Schiehallion on tap as well. Go in now and again, been called the Botany for a while though. At one point they had a hipster Partick Thistle themed corner :lol:  

Food can be hit and miss in there. 

Archived