• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There seems to always be debate about Jack and whether he's good enough or not, and I'm really not sure why? He protects the defence magnificently, and as we saw when he came on today he can put

Rumour has it that he is a Fucking Protestant ...

Imagine being Ryan jack in August 18. Playing for your boyhood team and the manager is Steven Gerrard. And then Gerrard gives in a post match saying he's jealous of Jacks performance? Living the

Posted Images

You rarely see players actually get “better” with us, this is Rangers exclusive what I’m saying, in that I mean when we playing “with us” we typically have signed “good football players “ before Whyte I am also talking.  It was always ready packed good football players who needed very little coaching and just needed to be managed i.e McLeish didn’t make Ronald De Boer better at football. 

Ryan Jack is literally a better football player than he was when Gerrard arrived, he takes a ball totally different than he used to 

His body shape when he takes a ball is totally different to what it was when he arrived, it’s always in a half turn and ready to change the balance of someone close to him and leave them standing flat footed 

We signed an Aberdeen player (average) he’s now a fucking excellent football player who’s been so well coached, he’s class 

8 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You rarely see players actually get “better” with us, this is Rangers exclusive what I’m saying, in that I mean when we playing “with us” we typically have signed “good football players “ before Whyte I am also talking.  It was always ready packed good football players who needed very little coaching and just needed to be managed i.e McLeish didn’t make Ronald De Boer better at football. 

Ryan Jack is literally a better football player than he was when Gerrard arrived, he takes a ball totally different than he used to 

His body shape when he takes a ball is totally different to what it was when he arrived, it’s always in a half turn and ready to change the balance of someone close to him and leave them standing flat footed 

We signed an Aberdeen player (average) he’s now a fucking excellent football player who’s been so well coached, he’s class 

He one gets better with us except Jack, Goldson, Tanernier, .... in fact many of this squad have all improved here. 

To all the people I was arguing with ( too many to mention ) about Thommo saying Ryan Jack could have got MOTM - well I watched it again this morning and he did say it so please accept my apologies.

Nothing worse than getting beat by idiots :lol:

OIP (4).jpg

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

To all the people I was arguing with about Thommo saying Ryan Jack could have got MOTM - well I watched it again this morning and he did say it so please accept my apologies.

Nothing worse than getting beat by idiots :lol:

OIP (4).jpg

:boughy:

12 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Don’t quite realise what your missing until it’s back.

Think he struggled with injury recently, was tremendous but he’s had a dip in form before he was out injured.

Much of what he does is routine, or at least he makes it look routine. I think he’s under appreciated by many.

jintybear and The Godfather like this
Just now, They Gnu said:

Much of what he does is routine, or at least he makes it look routine. I think he’s under appreciated by many.

He's a fantastic player for us. 

Hopefully those who were still on the fence can see how crucial he is. 

They Gnu and jintybear like this