***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs !! That’s one fucker of a slope we need to deal with as well. 

So you think that Kent is like having a man down? Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck ever

See that would be a good statement had we not just won 5 0 in the game after fir park 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Its a good problem to have, if nothing else can always sub Kamara or Aribo. But I feel you need the solidness that Jack provides in the midfield for a presumbly scrappy game

It's a difficult one. Maybe two games a week for him just now isn't a great idea, with Europe still to come..so maybe yeah, start with Jack. Then again though, don't think Jack is 100% match fit. Maybe too risky to start him just now? 

12 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

This is the big one for me in the run in. Win this and I'll start calming down a bit.

McCann said at the end of the show today “we all know Rangers are going to win the league” 

I believe now. A win on Wednesday and they might as well just send the trophy over to us. No way is that gap being closed. 

GaryMc likes this
1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Start like we started today and we’ll win. The key is to come out the traps with intensity and pace and teams cannot handle that. Hibs are a better side the county, if we are sluggish they will make life difficult for us. We set the narrative. 

That's exactly it. If we start with high intensity and don't let teams settle, we end up destroying them. 

I could tell from within the first 5 minutes that we were right on point with intensity and passing. One of the best performances in the league this season. :thumbsup: