***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Big game tonight. Don’t care about the performance, we just need to get the points.

These days I genuinely couldn't care less about how we play. 

I'd happily take a 0 shots on goal, totally riding our luck, OG win in the next 10 games or however many it is we need to confirm the title.

Just now, blueballss said:

Footy night...🍻🍻 need to be on it from start tonight, tight game likely to be won by 1 goal...... 3-0 us then 🤣🤣

If we start strongly I can see us getting another 4 or 5 tonight. They have been very poor recently but we need to go for the throat from the start, don't give them a chance to build confidence.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I'd happily take a 0 shots on goal, totally riding our luck, OG win in the next 10 games or however many it is we need to confirm the title.

Absolutely.

Based on their recent form and our record this season, there should be nothing to worry about.

But we’ve all seen this movie before so the nerves are understandable.

Any win, no injuries.

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've been saying that a lot lately.

But in hindsight when I look back at how I've been during the game I think fuck that. :lol: 

My heart-rate during that last OF game must have been at an all time high. 

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

To be honest I’m crapping it with this game, we’re going to slip up sometime and this could it

Never the less

No Surrender  :crabflute:

We did slip up at Motherwell, we are back on track and I feel the players will be up for this tonight.

48 minutes ago, jintybear said:

2-0 the mighty. If we start like the weekend it will be no problem.

No Surrender 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I am always a little nervous when playing them away Jinty, so I do hope we start in the right manner, if we do then we should get the 3 points and that is what we need if possible. :thumbup:

Just got the feeling the lads  are going to have to be right up for this one.

They will be hurting from losing out on the league cup and with the state of that pitch and a fair chance of rain will give the ref any excuse needed to let them away with loads.

2-0 to the famous , c'mon lads give me hell

Archived