***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

46 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I've been saying that a lot lately.

But in hindsight when I look back at how I've been during the game I think fuck that. :lol: 

My heart-rate during that last OF game must have been at an all time high. 

Same. It was the first time my other half has seen me watching an Old Firm. Shaking like a leaf all game 😂.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, billscott said:

kevin clancy the ref tnite  expect no favours

This is potentially a problem. I’ve been clear over the years that Scottish refs are incompetent rather than bias. However, with Clancy I am not so sure. His decisions, regularly, indicate bias and even blatant cheating. 

Hopefully our quality will be enough to ensure that the inevitable dodgy decisions will not have an impact on the game. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What’s the story behind the coffee 

Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffea species. When coffee berries turn from green to bright red in color – indicating ripeness – they are picked, processed, and dried.[2] Dried coffee seeds (referred to as "beans") are roasted to varying degrees, depending on the desired flavor. Roasted beans are ground and then brewed with near-boiling water to produce the beverage known as coffee.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What’s the story behind the coffee 

Some fucking mutt (fenian) wrote a war and peace effort saying we were 'cheating' using caffeine, it's on the c*ltic thread mate. Hilarious. 

Just now, G13 said:

Some fucking mutt (fenian) wrote a war and peace effort saying we were 'cheating' using caffeine, it's on the c*ltic thread mate. Hilarious. 

Cheers bud 

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffea species. When coffee berries turn from green to bright red in color – indicating ripeness – they are picked, processed, and dried.[2] Dried coffee seeds (referred to as "beans") are roasted to varying degrees, depending on the desired flavor. Roasted beans are ground and then brewed with near-boiling water to produce the beverage known as coffee.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee

Fuck you tbh 

Archived