***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Feel bad for Hagi but it's the right call IMO. Need a hard working midfield to stop Scott Allan having pass of the season again.

That was my first thought, harsh on Hagi. But he's done himself the world of good recently and shouldn't feel hard done by. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Harsh on Hagi, being dropped for Aribo.

A sturdier midfield so we simply can’t afford for Kent and Aribo to shite the bed.

From what I can remember of late, both players have tended to show up against Hibs.

Dropping probably our best attacking player the last month.  But inconsistent Kent keeps his spot.  Don’t know what to say to that tbh.  

tonight’s the game we need the real Ryan Kent to show up for.

Just now, GOAT said:

Dropping probably our best attacking player the last month.  But inconsistent Kent keeps his spot.  Don’t know what to say to that tbh.  

Kent to score tonight with a one on one with the keeper. Can feel it.

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

From what I can remember of late, both players have tended to show up against Hibs.

Yeah 3-0 win  at Easter Road those two did the damage that night. 

Hopefully get more of the same but got the options of Roofe, Hagi or Itten just in case. 

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I would've probably dropped Kent before Hagi but maybe the goal at the weekend might have had a positive effect.  Kent when he's on form is impossible for teams up here to handle.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Yeah 3-0 win  at Easter Road those two did the damage that night. 

Hopefully get more of the same but got the options of Roofe, Hagi or Itten just in case. 

Hope we don't need to use Roofe tonight - that pitch looks utterly shite.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Kent to put in the best ever performance from Ranger player ever in any game ever

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Hopefully he’s on the ball tonight, he played well on Saturday tbh

I think having Jack playing sures it up a bit, Hagi is a bit unlucky but Hibs will attack more than RC did.

Archived