***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

The referee has me worried. It’s the biggest 90 mins in ten years and that prick is the ref. Hopefully not a talking point at the end 

that is not a co incidence  think this is his first game this season for us i stand to be corrected on that i fully expected clancy to get the 2nd jan game v them but maybe that was too much 

32 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

3 defenders and Brandon Barker on the bench, if he was fit I'd expect him to be in the squad

I think Defoe is a class player and BB is there for pace so we then have Roofe and Itten so sadly there’s only so many subs

9 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Don't get the hammer throwers argument about Hagi, he was our best player against hibs on boxing day.

Hagi can be prone to giving the ball away, I think Garrard wants to win the midfield possession battle. If this game was at home I think Hagi might of started. 

I can see Hagi coming on later on when the game opens up. Also I don't get the thoughts of him being dropped. It's squad rotation.

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

that is not a co incidence  think this is his first game this season for us i stand to be corrected on that i fully expected clancy to get the 2nd jan game v them but maybe that was too much 

His 3rd.

1st was Killie at home. Amongst other things he bizarrely booked Itten that day for nothing.

2nd was Utd at home. That was the one Alfredo was studded in a shocking challenge and fuck all action was taken or protection offered.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

His 3rd.

1st was Killie at home. Amongst other things he bizarrely booked Itten that day for nothing.

2nd was Utd at home. That was the one Alfredo was studded in a shocking challenge and fuck all action was taken or protection offered.

Was probably getting some practice in for tonight.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Was probably getting some practice in for tonight.

If so it'll just be genuine incompetence, we've benefitted loads from him too over the years 🤣

Our discipline has been excellent this season. We need to maintain that and hope we get some form of protection tonight as they'll be out to maim our players.

Archived