***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still talking about a "stamp" FFS man.

Hibs players drop like fuckin flies every time we go near them and get free kicks. 

Up the tempo, move it quicker and we will get a couple here. 

Fuck supporting a team like that who only try a leg 4 times a season. junkie pricks

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Matters if we keep him on and he gets sent off and we are down to 10 men.

And 100% he will get cited. 

Fact Brown never and Edouard escaped it though makes me know he will get one.

Fact he has already had a ban also makes me believe he will be looking at 5 match ban.

Have they escaped it? Not seen a thing yet. 

Really think we'll bury these in the 2nd half.

Morelos has been shite and is looking at a ban. Foolish, could have been down to 10 after 20mins. Never learn, when your scoring 25 goals a  season and online for POTY then you get something a pass. Not now.

Kamara is a class act.

Finish these cunts

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Once again my nerves are shredded. Rangers do nothing for my blood pressure at all. I wish to fuck they would shut up about Morelos. 

fuck them, the ref cant hear them and pretty sure that scum fan compliance officer is gone now. 

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

Gambled with not starting our most creative spark recently (Hagi) and it's not working so think we need to get the wee man on for the second half. 

Hagi on that surface wouldnt be good to watch. We are playing too much one touch stuff as it is, this is a straight up who wants it more scrap. The pitch has dictaded that. 

Gerrard will need to remind some what's at stake. 

Don't think the pitch is doing us any favours, our front three again have been very poor. Id be taking morelos off at half time, will get him used to the 2 or 3 games of sitting in the stands that is coming his way.

One of our midfielders needs to stand up and commit to being more offensive we just seem passive in there hoping something will happen on front of us.

Archived