***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. Sick to hearing people trying to make Walker, Crocker (who I am no fan of) & Sky the bad guys when it’s Morelos who constantly “loads the gun” for them by acting like a fanny.

Morelos acts like a dick and people complain that its being shown too much. 

Pathetic. If Morelos doesn't act like a dick there's nothing to see. 

I haven’t looked in on the match thread .The more I see the Morelos “stamp” the more I see him keeping his eye on a ball there to be won .

Team Sky doing there best to get the CO involved .Might be worthwhile .Then we will get to see if the wee fenian boot is still alive .Been very quiet lately ,Despite valid reasons to get involved in the multi billion pound U21 superstar with the huge jaws stamp and of course the party in Dubai .

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

His just cancelling our system out.  I'd probably sub Jack for Hagi, and play a 4-2-3-1 with Davis and Kamara sitting, Kent left, Aribo right and Hagi through the middle.  I feel like Davis / Jack / Kamara is overkill for this sort of game.  No point trying to shoehorn them all in.

Get Jack in Davis position and get Davis to fuck

5 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Well the fact Brown wasn't cited yesterday makes me believe he has escaped it.

And Edoured stamp against  Dundee united was never to be mentioned again.

Its a fucking witch hunt with Alfredo due to his past. This will be talk of the week now with the media

Any other player for another team and this wouldn't be getting talked about.

Some of our own fans need to get a grip and stop getting on alfies back when all these cunts are against him.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

On Morelos - absolutely stupid. He does my head in at times. But how many times have they shown it and mentioned it? Edouard's tackle that led to a goal got zero mention.

I never understand Davis & Jack in the same team. They seem to nullify one another.

We need to pick up the intensity.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. 

Bang on. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I genuinely can’t fathom how some Rangers fans can not admit that he’s clearly in the wrong there. It’s ok to admit that we’ve got away with one AGAIN with Morelos. Fucking baffling how folk can watch the replays and still defend the guy. Wtf is he thinking? But it’s ok and all forgotten because the ref never sent him off. 

Ffs.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

I genuinely can’t fathom how some Rangers fans can not admit that he’s clearly in the wrong there. It’s ok to admit that we’ve got away with one AGAIN with Morelos. Fucking baffling how folk can watch the replays and still defend the guy. Wtf is he thinking? But it’s ok and all forgotten because the ref never sent him off. 

He'll get another retrospective ban again. He's a law unto himself and strikes me as pretty thick.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. Sick to hearing people trying to make Walker, Crocker (who I am no fan of) & Sky the bad guys when it’s Morelos who constantly “loads the gun” for them by acting like a fanny.

There's also fuck all to talk about as well bar that. The game has been boring as bat shit. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Think we can all agree mate that Morelos was out of order and its frustrating.

But Walker and Crocker need to get a grip its a very different story when they are commentating on other teams. And comparing us to Celtic when they have had a worse disciplinary record than us.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Seeing 100 posts saying it is fantastic. 

Why are folk surprised, we have had a brutal winter and the pitches in Scotland are woeful as it is. We play on surfaces like this every single year. 

...and the football almost ALWAYS turns shite round about this time.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

On Morelos - absolutely stupid. He does my head in at times. But how many times have they shown it and mentioned it? Edouard's tackle that led to a goal got zero mention.

I never understand Davis & Jack in the same team. They seem to nullify one another.

We need to pick up the intensity.

Aye , if Jacks playing there's no need for Davis

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

50 replays to any of the scums 1or 2 .I didn’t actually think  it was blatant on this occasion .We are good at hanging our own mind 

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I was called paranoid for saying they only try against the royal blue 😂

You’re not the only one.

Beat Celtic there twice? since they came back, and unbeaten against them there, two points against them this season. 

No beat us there since 2006, and lost 3/3 last season, only try against us, it’s an embarrassing argument.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

His just cancelling our system out.  I'd probably sub Jack for Hagi, and play a 4-2-3-1 with Davis and Kamara sitting, Kent left, Aribo right and Hagi through the middle.  I feel like Davis / Jack / Kamara is overkill for this sort of game.  No point trying to shoehorn them all in.

Think their midfield would overrun a 2 man setup forcing us to sit deep.  Imo, we need to go more direct at times and switch play more often to drag them about. 

Easier said than done on a pitch akin to a bombing range though.  

Archived