***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we have forgotten about Ross County game and reverted back to previous few games.  We have no urgency and our passing has been atrocious at times.  What bugs me is the amount of times our players pass the ball behind a player! player has to track back a few steps to receive the ball and kills the momentum and no doubt ends back at McGregor.   

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Morelos is destroying his own career. Looking like being half as good as it could be if he was more focused and less impetuous.

Agreed not intelligent enough to realise , he'll go for less than once worth to a club that won't pay him as much as he was worth ,losers all round.

Still time to get rid.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Think their midfield would overrun a 2 man setup forcing us to sit deep.  Imo, we need to go more direct at times and switch play more often to drag them about. 

Easier said than done on a pitch akin to a bombing range though.  

We are creating fuck all though.  Hagi would definitely have a pop given the chance too and he links up well with our other attacking players.  Has often been the difference recently.  Kent and Aribo can fall back when we don't have the ball too. 

Anyway, COME ON! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Totally agree but you’ve also got to weigh up what he gives us vs the stupid moments! Some seem desperate to ignore what he gives us when you get the stupid moments! Gerrard was right when he said about removing that side of the game from him & you lose a lot of the good stuff he gives us! 

100%
Is anyone listening to Sky commentators 

Fucking bheastly bastards 

5 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

You talk some amount of pish. He stood on him . It happens. It's a game played at pace. We lost michael molls because he tried not to stand on somebody. Referee done nothing because he done nothing. Move on.

So i am talking pish because i want him subbed and believe he will get cited?

Never even mentioned the fucking referee what you smoking

And of course he will get cited especially when you have Walker & Crocker acting as if Morelos has murdered somebody. The game of course is played at pace fs its not the Paralympics we are watching.

Archived