• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Kamara Davis Aribo

Hagi Morelos Kent

Although Jack was terrific today, I think until he’s fully match it he’ll be better to start from the bench.  Davis was great so doesn’t deserve to be dropped.

I think that's all spot on, our first team right there and what a formidable bench we have with Jack, Roofe, Itten, Defoe, Bassey, Patterson etc.

Can see us picking up the performances from here, hoping we crush Hibs to add to their woes.

39 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Kamara Davis Aribo

Hagi Morelos Kent

Although Jack was terrific today, I think until he’s fully match it he’ll be better to start from the bench.  Davis was great so doesn’t deserve to be dropped.

on that showing today no one in the starting 11 deserves to be dropped 

2 hours ago, raging blue 1972 said:

Win on Wedneday and I think we'll win the league against Livingstone at the end of February looking at ours and their games thereafter

If Livi win tomorrow that game is postponed as they'll be in the League cup Final 

11 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

If Livi win tomorrow that game is postponed as they'll be in the League cup Final 

Hope Livi go on and win it. Their result against the nappy rippers, after the shit that was thrown at Martindale, was great.

Celtc are going to drop points. I'd like some games postponed so that we can win it at the Knew Camp. For that to happen we'll need to put a few games back. 

The sheep game and this one were the games I was most worried about in Jan/Feb. Thought we'd drop points in at least one of them (certainly wasnt expecting it to be v Motherwell). After the performance by us earlier and their no show v St Johnstone we should have nothing to fear. Heart says 0-1, head says 1-1

Having watched the league cup semi game, Hibs do not look a challenge. Terrible at finishing their chances and picked off by two good Goldson-like headers. Their poor form continues and we should walk away with all three points if we played like today.

Thing is most of these teams raise their game against us. If they put in the amount of effort in that they do against us in every other game then their league campaigns would be totally different. The thing is teams know we're no push overs these days, that's the great unwashed over in the girodome. 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Parkhead if we both keep winning. 

Don't want to take the wind out of your sails, but you're two weeks early.
If we keep winning through St. Mirren on the 6th March, we'd have 87 points (69, plus 18 for the 6 games).
If our neighbours keep winning through Dundee Utd. on the 7th, they'd have 73 (46, plus 27 for the 9 games).
If we win in the East End on the 20th, we'd be 17 ahead, plus GD, but with 18 still to play for.
But I can imagine more dropped points across the city, as they have 3 extra games to play in the same period.
If they draw another game, then it's all over with a Rangers win across the Clyde (19 ahead with 18 to play for).
Or if they lose another game, then the same outcome, 21 ahead with 18 to play for.
Or, perish the thought, a draw, we lose the last 6, they win their last 6, and we're still top on goal difference.

Hibs will be hurting after yesterday

And for all the Rafa talk, I still think Jack Ross is more likely to end up replacing TLB. Wednesday is a chance for him to fire up his team and show his new employers he's capable of getting a result against us

Don't think it'll be easy however after yesterday the players have seen again what happens when we start on the front foot, we blow teams away, hasn't happened for the last month or so but very timely reminder!

4 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Hibs will be hurting after yesterday

And for all the Rafa talk, I still think Jack Ross is more likely to end up replacing TLB. Wednesday is a chance for him to fire up his team and show his new employers he's capable of getting a result against us

Don't think it'll be easy however after yesterday the players have seen again what happens when we start on the front foot, we blow teams away, hasn't happened for the last month or so but very timely reminder!

jack ross will not be going to celtic firstly he is not a big enough name to sell season tickets and secondly he has not got a great track record ok he did well at alloa and st mirren but they were championship teams sunderland was poor although he is not the only manager to struggle there and i dont think he has done great at hibs his home record this season is awful and they have just lost 2 semi finals in 6/8 weeks against hearts and st johnstone

Archived