***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs !! That’s one fucker of a slope we need to deal with as well. 

So you think that Kent is like having a man down? Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck ever

See that would be a good statement had we not just won 5 0 in the game after fir park 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

1. He isnt good enough

2. Do you really think the mini taigs will do business with us? 

He’s not good enough right now aye, but he’s young and gives Tav something to think about in the 3 Hibs games I’ve seen this season. Him & Patterson as back up to Tav/Borna wouldn’t be bad. Prob better than Bassey too. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

He’s only 18 FFS. He’s been excellent this season and there is still plenty of time for him to develop into a better player than he already is at the moment.

Has he looked better than Bassey though? Aye he's had more minutes so more chance to show what he can do, but i don't see the need to give hibs a penny for a position we've got covered.

My Fathers Scarf likes this
Just now, DBBTB said:

He’s only 18 FFS. He’s been excellent this season and there is still plenty of time for him to develop into a better player than he already is at the moment.

Aye 18 and had a few decent games. You think hibs will sell him cheap? We should be setting the bar slightly higher especially for the money they would ask for. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Aye 18 and had a few decent games. You think hibs will sell him cheap? We should be setting the bar slightly higher especially for the money they would ask for. 

I'm sure I saw something this week he was available for £1m

M-89 likes this