RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Must be at least 20 mentions of Alfredo challenge 

Fucking scandalous commentating 

The bias is reekin out of them 

I thought McGregor knew exactly what he was doing when he brought his foot down on Kamara, sure Walker does too but he just cant help himself...

Just now, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Kamala MOTM. He and Davis bossed it.

Aribo had a nice assist and a nice flick to Alfie for the sitter he missed. He certainly wins the ball back often. That’s about it.

Roofe, Itten both excellent. The guys you want on the field to hold a lead. I thought Zungu played well also.

Kamala 😂 

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

If someone had told me start of January we'd still be unbeaten at the end of it, with only 2 points dropped, i'd have bit their hand off.

Much easier Feb, while the taigs have a harder run of games on paper.

Davis MOTM for me.

Morelos was always going to get the winner after the 'incident'

Makes it even more great, taigs will be screaming Operation Stop Ten in a Row :lol:

SSB full of tarriers phoning in not to talk about them but about Morelos nothing surer😃

Aribo had a nice assist and a nice flick to Alfie for the sitter he missed. He certainly wins the ball back often. That’s about it.

Roofe, Itten both excellent. The guys you want on the field to hold a lead. I thought Zungu played well also.

Kamara. Jeez spell check sucks. That’s spell check in the USA right there.

Two players 'stamped' on players

One gets seventeen slow mo replays, commentators talking about retrospective bans, calls for straight red, no doubt further trial by media today and tomorrow etc

Other gets two replay's and the commentator saying it wasn't a stamp - even though it gets a yellow, for the leg coming down on the players leg.

Can debate all day which is worse, but we're not even seeing that happen. Reverse the players and I can guarantee you, McGregor would have 'stumbled into the guy' on the edge of the box and Morelos would have wrestled the guy to the ground and stamped on him after he brought him down on the sidelines. 

The double standard annoys the fuck out of me - and it now strikes me as lazy racism towards Morelos.

Show them both at full speed and I doubt there is much to see in either

Fucks she doing playing for us 

Instantly forgettable performance but a great result and it keeps the train moving forward. Morelos will be the talking point for everyone and no doubt a new compliance officer will be appointed for tomorrow morning. Guys an idiot, impulsive player but thats what we love about him especially when he finds the net, could of had a hattrick tonight. 

Seemed a real struggle for some of them on that pitch, sure some of them would prefer plastic to ploughed field. Aribo being the most effected surprised he lasted so long time and time his passes were short of pace and put the recipient into a 50/50 tackle.

Only real disappointment is that the great unwashed closed the goal difference gap by one...

Archived