***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are out to ruin the match for Bears. Mute it or revel in their pain. Couple of pathetic wankers. 

They are indeed, I have just left the sound very low for the last few games and it is much better. 

Following this thread told me everything I knew would be happening. :lol:

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I love you GF 

You said recently ,no need to dig guys up for slaughtering SG ,namely you 😄

And now you are digging fans up for slaughtering players 🤣

I didn't name folk just the amount of posts, at this stage of the season on a tattie field with two of them involved scoring a great goal is good going. 

CL level players struggled on our best sides at that ground. 

Was a good performance and great result, they all deserve credit. 

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

No he wasn’t finished yet, couldn’t stop going about it at the end claiming Morelos WILL face retro action, how the fuck would ian Crocker know that?? Guys a clown.. where his condemnation of eduoard and klimala??

Hes not a clown hes a biased bastard and should be nowhere near a microphone whenever we are involved, I now watch Sky with the sound turned off everytime, cant stomach listening to his moronic one sided pish and will never do so.

Less Dodgy games coming up, and players returning from injury.

Iam starting to believe what I thought was the impossible dream 😉👍💙

I have been close to tears many times this month, not allowing myself to believe, but it's starting to look like a once in a lifetime season.

I have seen us lift trophies since the Skol Cup Final in 1986.

Nothing will come even close to this.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

Itten tremendous when he came on, and Zungu continues to improve. 

Zungu dug in.  He's been told to do a job when he comes on. Think he probably fancies himself as more of a playmaker but the management team are getting him to do what we need while he's here.

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

In our last 8 league games we have played celtic, been away to Aberdeen, hibs, st Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren.  Scored 16, conceded 2 and dropped 2 points 

In our last 18 league games, we have won 17, drew 1.  With 2 games against celtic in there.  Our league form is frighteningly good. I never ever remember us being on a run like this... not under Walter with Gazza and Laudrup and not under Advocaat with all the big money stars.  Teams very rarely have clear cut chances against us and we are absolutely dominant.  As shit as celtic are, they have only lost against us in the league all season.  We are just very firmly and forcefully putting them in their place as a result of what we are doing.  

This January was the last chance the scum had of us slipping up.  We won't lose it from here.  Tonight was a huge result.  

And it will only get better.  How much did we pay for the squad? Not going to work it out but collectively they must have increased their worth five times. 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Less Dodgy games coming up, and players returning from injury.

Iam starting to believe what I thought was the impossible dream 😉👍💙

I have been close to tears many times this month, not allowing myself to believe, but it's starting to look like a once in a lifetime season.

I have seen us lift trophies since the Skol Cup Final in 1986.

Nothing will come even close to this.

Get your tissues ready :tu:

Archived