***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs !! That’s one fucker of a slope we need to deal with as well. 

So you think that Kent is like having a man down? Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck ever

See that would be a good statement had we not just won 5 0 in the game after fir park 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

Itten tremendous when he came on, and Zungu continues to improve. 

Zungu dug in.  He's been told to do a job when he comes on. Think he probably fancies himself as more of a playmaker but the management team are getting him to do what we need while he's here.

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

In our last 8 league games we have played celtic, been away to Aberdeen, hibs, st Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren.  Scored 16, conceded 2 and dropped 2 points 

In our last 18 league games, we have won 17, drew 1.  With 2 games against celtic in there.  Our league form is frighteningly good. I never ever remember us being on a run like this... not under Walter with Gazza and Laudrup and not under Advocaat with all the big money stars.  Teams very rarely have clear cut chances against us and we are absolutely dominant.  As shit as celtic are, they have only lost against us in the league all season.  We are just very firmly and forcefully putting them in their place as a result of what we are doing.  

This January was the last chance the scum had of us slipping up.  We won't lose it from here.  Tonight was a huge result.  

And it will only get better.  How much did we pay for the squad? Not going to work it out but collectively they must have increased their worth five times. 

Jimbo82 likes this
Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Less Dodgy games coming up, and players returning from injury.

Iam starting to believe what I thought was the impossible dream 😉👍💙

I have been close to tears many times this month, not allowing myself to believe, but it's starting to look like a once in a lifetime season.

I have seen us lift trophies since the Skol Cup Final in 1986.

Nothing will come even close to this.

Get your tissues ready :tu:

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Juggernault rolls on at pace.

Some strong performances from Jack and Davis. Helander was outstanding best I've seen him but Kamara sensational. Subs all did well.

Morelos. Great finish, shite overall performance, deserved a red and will no doubt get one retrospectively. Cares more about his own need to react or lash out than the risk of costing us going to 10 men.

Tonight, we did what champions do 

Fantastic summary 

GA1972 likes this
3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have been close to tears many times this month, not allowing myself to believe, but it's starting to look like a once in a lifetime season.

It's in the bag mate stop torturing urself #55

The Ibrox Derry likes this
2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Dam fuckin right.  The pressure cooker will be released. And its a dam big pressure cooker.