***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tayside said:

Seriously iam at a loss to see what he brings for 90 mins plays for about 10 mins then disappears or passed it back , 7 Million this boy cost and wee Glen is ten times the player he is

He ran himself into the ground for 90 mins, that would be a good place to start before you move on to the clear cut chance he created etc 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Glen Middleton.. 

😂 Fuck me man

Just enjoy it eh

Ha ha I think you know what Glen iam talking about our 50 grand superstar and Iam loving it but it's like a player down nearly every single game

Missed the match due to work but delighted we put those bassas to the sword. Haven’t motored through this thread yet but saw on the BBC site that Alfie was apparently a bit naughty (bless him). Warranted or no? First thought was probably a bit of payback knowing them.

2 minutes ago, tayside said:

Seriously iam at a loss to see what he brings for 90 mins plays for about 10 mins then disappears or passed it back , 7 Million this boy cost and wee Glen is ten times the player he is

I think you’re in some Edinburgh shithole smoking some brown

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Doesn't matter what happens with Alfie.  We could probably bring McCoist back as our number 9 for the rest of the season and still win the league.

No it does though... for too long we have shat the bed when defending our players when players in the same game are being let off with the same fouls..

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The difference in the dialogue between Morelos & Mcgregor incidents is shocking. Trial by commentators/pundits/tv.

Who got MOTM? Kamara edges it for me. 

Great clearing header by Helander at the end. Love the big guy.

Helander got MoM

Archived