***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Interesting comments from Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV:

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

I would expect nothing more from a guy who played in a band that mocked the Ibrox disaster. Low-life scum. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Thank Christ there are no more matches in January! I’d be concerned about bids coming in. 😀

I’ve no doubt there will be bids in the Summer. I just hope he signs an extension and we hold onto him until after the Euros.

If we want to move on from Scottish champions to competing in Europe at a reasonable level he must be first on the list to keep. Don't try to buy quality, keep what you have,

16 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

That crosses a line out-with sporting rivalry or any form of professional etiquette on an official club channel. Interesting to see how or if this escalates, much more of a journalistic story than a no injury incident in a football match...

41 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

So you think that Kent is like having a man down?

Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck every game....sometimes it comes off sometimes it doesn't.....but almost 20 goal contributions is not the stats of a man down

Kent was excellent second half.

14 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Only difference in both challenges is one was Morelos, Funny how he’s hitting a bit of form and the celt*c minded commentators tried everything in their tarrier minds to keep talking about the 💯 red, McGregor has fucked their game, nearly carbon copy in the same game and it all of a sudden becomes accidental? 
both yellows all day, no stamp in either, There’s  a hell of a difference between a step, and a stamp, if either player wanted to stamp they could have easily injured the player both chose not to.

both yellow move on

Boils ma piss the amount of people in here who jump on the tarrier band wagon with Alfie, just adds to the social media frenzy against him 

Everybody’s entitled to an opinion mate, some might think it was deserving of a red, say it if that’s what they think but no need to keep repeating it at every opportunity going on about retrospective punishment fulling the witch hunt fs 

Every fucking game the wee man gets pelters in here unless/until he scores. 

Sooner we’re back at the games the better, reading these match threads is brutal 😆

20 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Haha. Went to a book signing he did in Boston years ago (early ‘90s) & wore my Rangers top to it. Should have seen the look on his coupon. 😁

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Davis, Kamara and Helander were all excellent 

For me Davis has been absolutely outstanding this season and though he was excellent second half I thought his first half performance was as poor as he’s been.

I counted 3 misplaced passes ( unheard of)  and felt he kept taking the easy option and passing backwards when there were options in front of him, whereas Kamara continually drove the team forward and was my man of the match closely followed by Herlander.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

For me Davis has been absolutely outstanding this season and though he was excellent second half I thought his first half performance was as poor as he’s been.

I counted 3 misplaced passes ( unheard of)  and felt he kept taking the easy option and passing backwards when there were options in front of him, whereas Kamara continually drove the team forward and was my man of the match closely followed by Herlander.

Plus Kemara kept plugging away especially when he was kicked all over the park. He’ll wake up sore tomorrow but at least he had a week to recover.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boils ma piss the amount of people in here who jump on the tarrier band wagon with Alfie, just adds to the social media frenzy against him 

Everybody’s entitled to an opinion mate, some might think it was deserving of a red, say it if that’s what they think but no need to keep repeating it at every opportunity going on about retrospective punishment fulling the witch hunt fs 

Every fucking game the wee man gets pelters in here unless/until he scores. 

Match thread is mental, ppl get overhyped and blurt things out, that’s why I usually stay out until at least the game has finished, or just stay out.

Why Andy Walker gets to commentate on Rangers games on SKY is still baffling to me.

he try’s to be impartial then the fenian rips right out of him without even knowing he’s doing it 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Plus Kemara kept plugging away especially when he was kicked all over the park. He’ll wake up sore tomorrow but at least he had a week to recover.

He took some punishment tonight, almost like they were targeting him

Archived