***** The Official Hibs vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs !! That’s one fucker of a slope we need to deal with as well. 

So you think that Kent is like having a man down? Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck ever

See that would be a good statement had we not just won 5 0 in the game after fir park 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

So you think that Kent is like having a man down?

Did you notice who sprinted the 15yrds in the dying seconds of the game to nullify hibs launching the ball up the park....he works like fuck every game....sometimes it comes off sometimes it doesn't.....but almost 20 goal contributions is not the stats of a man down

Kent was excellent second half.

20 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Interesting comments from Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV:

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

Haha. Went to a book signing he did in Boston years ago (early ‘90s) & wore my Rangers top to it. Should have seen the look on his coupon. 😁

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Davis, Kamara and Helander were all excellent 

For me Davis has been absolutely outstanding this season and though he was excellent second half I thought his first half performance was as poor as he’s been.

I counted 3 misplaced passes ( unheard of)  and felt he kept taking the easy option and passing backwards when there were options in front of him, whereas Kamara continually drove the team forward and was my man of the match closely followed by Herlander.

HG5 likes this
2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

For me Davis has been absolutely outstanding this season and though he was excellent second half I thought his first half performance was as poor as he’s been.

I counted 3 misplaced passes ( unheard of)  and felt he kept taking the easy option and passing backwards when there were options in front of him, whereas Kamara continually drove the team forward and was my man of the match closely followed by Herlander.

Plus Kemara kept plugging away especially when he was kicked all over the park. He’ll wake up sore tomorrow but at least he had a week to recover.

Real Ranger likes this
2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boils ma piss the amount of people in here who jump on the tarrier band wagon with Alfie, just adds to the social media frenzy against him 

Everybody’s entitled to an opinion mate, some might think it was deserving of a red, say it if that’s what they think but no need to keep repeating it at every opportunity going on about retrospective punishment fulling the witch hunt fs 

Every fucking game the wee man gets pelters in here unless/until he scores. 

Match thread is mental, ppl get overhyped and blurt things out, that’s why I usually stay out until at least the game has finished, or just stay out.

Why Andy Walker gets to commentate on Rangers games on SKY is still baffling to me.

he try’s to be impartial then the fenian rips right out of him without even knowing he’s doing it 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Plus Kemara kept plugging away especially when he was kicked all over the park. He’ll wake up sore tomorrow but at least he had a week to recover.

He took some punishment tonight, almost like they were targeting him

Bad Robot likes this

Just watched sportscene there and it reminded me of when Morelos got sent off against Aberdeen and we appealed it. The CO said that slow motion evidence was not admissable. In this case, it is not clear Morelos stamps on Porteous as ref does not even book Morelos,

" tangle of legs" according to ref. Slow motion looks like he stands on Poteous's leg but with no downward  force.

Nothing to see here, let's move on.

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

You'll see it on sportscene the now if you go on the iplayer, they discuss that after the Morelos incident. McGregor knew what he was doing, a red card for sure.

What did sportscene say about alfie? It’s usually the COs go to media platform...

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

What did sportscene say about alfie? It’s usually the COs go to media platform...

Both pundits said it was a red but neither were calling out for the compliance officer. That was already done multiple times on sportsound earlier by Richard Gordon, Michael Stewart etc..