Aribo

billythebear1986

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Who's your team? 

The only one from our midfield 6 who is easy to dismiss is Zungu.

On there day there’s not a lot to separate Arfield, Jack, Davis, Kamara and Aribo.

Aribo is easily as good as the rest.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played well and hopefully took some advice from the gaffer, he's still young with loads of potential and we hope he pushes on from now, I really hope he hits the form his ability can command.

I don’t think many think Aribo is a bad player but he is inconsistent. For me he needs to score more, and I would say the same with Kent. Especially with Arfield out the side I’d like to have seen more end product from both of them. Good to see both of them coming onto a game today with a crucial spell of the season coming up. 

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I didn't mention tarrier but interesting that's the one you went for... 

He’ll send you a private message soon asking what you want him to do to prove he’s not a tarrier, unless I’m just extremely unlucky 

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He’ll send you a private message soon asking what you want him to do to prove he’s not a tarrier, unless I’m just extremely unlucky 

Are you still going? I sent you a pm as you didn’t seem very well. Are you just not the full shilling or are you on some mental drug binge?

You don’t seem well, bro

Just now, Ariel Ortega said:

Are you still going? I sent you a pm as you didn’t seem very well. Are you just not the full shilling or are you on some mental drug binge?

You don’t seem well, bro

That’s not why you sent me a pm at all...

4 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

The reason he gets ‘negative shit’ is because since he joined he’s never achieved any sustained period of consistency. 

Half people want him and kent dropped after a few average games.

Aribo plays so much better further up coming off right imo and kent should always be in team because he never hides.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Aribo plays so much better further up coming off right imo and kent should always be in team because he never hides.

Kent has been iffy for a while - until today- but he’s far more important to us than Aribo. Kent performed consistently well in the first half of the season; Aribo struggles to get 2 good games consecutively 

Just now, Ariel Ortega said:

Kent has been iffy for a while - until today- but he’s far more important to us than Aribo. Kent performed consistently well in the first half of the season; Aribo struggles to get 2 good games consecutively 

Kent was good against sheep but I get your point he has been iffy but again for me he’s always in my team.

Aribo’s best position is one of the number 10’s he nowhere near as effect in the midfield 3.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I'm one but they proved me wrong today - hope they keep todays performance going 

One of the most infuriating players i have ever seen wearing a Rangers strip he has all the potential and quality in the world but some of the performances are just terrible i would like to see him perform consistently well. 

Fingers crossed he gets a run and shows he has consistency. 

9 hours ago, philiprfc said:

He played behind Morelos and ahead of Kamara/Davis today. That's where he needs to play from now on. No doubt he's a talent, but he's wasted in that deeper 3.

luxury players, that still has to develop aggression in his game in the SPHell more so, to push up forward and drag the team forward, needs to be braver, hes still fearful of being whacked, hes a quiet lad, if he found some aggression he would be 15 mil plus player. Wasted in central midfield, needs an attacking role.

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

luxury players, that still has to develop aggression in his game in the SPHell more so, to push up forward and drag the team forward, needs to be braver, hes still fearful of being whacked, hes a quiet lad, if he found some aggression he would be 15 mil plus player. Wasted in central midfield, needs an attacking role.

He isn't consistent which is his problem. I did read somewhere he suffers from anxiety, so for him to be doing aswell as he is, is testament to him. 

Ask the 12/13 stitches in his forehead how brave he is. 

Archived