Kai Kennedy

TerryTibbs

2 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Slightly off the topic of the day here, but I was filming Hearts/Raith at Tynecastle today, and Kai Kennedy was outstanding. Looked a cut above every player on the pitch. 

Only the second time I’ve seen him but he looks so promising. Kinda makes me hope we somehow don’t sign Wright. Would like to see Kennedy as Kent’s understudy next season 

I believe Kennedy should be ahead of Wright in the 'potential' pecking order. I said as much last week.

15 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

You uploading the video anywhere mate or is it a professional thing?

I work for Pixellot (the camera system that followed the baldy linesman at Inverness) it’s because of that fuck up I got the job basically. 

So na, it was just for streaming I’m afraid 

55 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Slightly off the topic of the day here, but I was filming Hearts/Raith at Tynecastle today, and Kai Kennedy was outstanding. Looked a cut above every player on the pitch. 

Only the second time I’ve seen him but he looks so promising. Kinda makes me hope we somehow don’t sign Wright. Would like to see Kennedy as Kent’s understudy next season 

Watched him v QoS and he looked a stand out. Hope hes given a chance