Special messages to Gerrard on his 150th game

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Warm words from Walter too which is pretty special.

Every time I hear him I wish he was my da. Showed the wee man "that" Walter Smith interview wae chick young today at half time and he was pishin himself.

Not that Stevie G needs any inspiration or pep talk but he must be buzzing hearing those words for Sir Walter. 

Although Gerrard won't likely be here to build a legacy as long and successful as Walter did due to nature of modern football but if/when he wins this league this year he will immediately become a legend and one of our most important managers in modern times due to the circumstances leading to it.

All with 1 title and it's only a small number of games away.

Let's go!

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

My daughter and her wee cousin are on the video (1 minute 23 seconds in). Wee angels.

Loved the Walter interview at the end. Imagine Sir Walter singing your praises. SG will feel about 50 foot tall watching that. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

My daughter and her wee cousin are on the video (1 minute 23 seconds in). Wee angels.

Loved the Walter interview at the end. Imagine Sir Walter singing your praises. SG will feel about 50 foot tall watching that. 

Priceless mate. 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

She loves Tik Tok and wants to be a YouTube star. She keeps asking me how many likes she got.:craphead:

Great of the club to let the wains get involved in these days of lockdown boredom. 

I remember when mine were that wee mate. They truly are precious. She would have went to bed beaming. Proud dad 👍

Archived