Special messages to Gerrard on his 150th game

36 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

My daughter and her wee cousin are on the video (1 minute 23 seconds in). Wee angels.

Loved the Walter interview at the end. Imagine Sir Walter singing your praises. SG will feel about 50 foot tall watching that. 

Brilliant mate.

A season full of memories in the making 👍

39 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

My daughter and her wee cousin are on the video (1 minute 23 seconds in). Wee angels.

Loved the Walter interview at the end. Imagine Sir Walter singing your praises. SG will feel about 50 foot tall watching that. 

55ft  tall mate 😎

Just now, 32Blue said:

It's great that those kids will soon see Rangers lifting a major trophy and know that the team they support are winners.

My two have never seen us win anything. 

I simply cannot wait for them to know what winning leagues is like for Rangers supporters.

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Loved that video it's nice to see the wee ones getting excited about winning, what would be the teams first trophy. Also SWS had some very complementary words for SG.:rangers:

The wains were so cute. Amazing how they are so bold and confident on the video.

They are the future of our great club.

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seeing all those young bears kitted out in their gear proud as punch is what this club is all about and the gaffer at the end, made ma Sunday. 

23 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

That struck me too. Loved his words but he’s aged a lot.

Great man.

My daughter sent me this Saturday night and i actually had just watched one of the clips on Stevie's time with us.
I saw Steven Gerrard in 35 years time,when Walter was sending out his warning.

From the day he stepped into Ibrox on his first day,you can see he has aged slightly.
But!!!!...It's a maturity thing,as he has grown into our job with a presence of someone much older than his years,and who will give nothing less than 100% to give US...the fans a memory which will go a long way to banish the last 9 seasons.
When you hear Stevie speak,he is desperate to do it for us,and with the backroom team he has assembled i trust it is just round the corner.
Humility and being Humble.
One game at a time.

Stevie will leave us with a barrowload of memories some time down the line,and i also think he is a man of his word and will see out his contarct to the day,and i also think if the board offered a couple of years extension he would sign tomorrow.
We are destined for great things together.
Sometimes things are written in the stars.

LiverpoolBlue likes this