Sky Sport coverage of our goal

Malkytfp1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great goal.

Obviously every one misses going to Ibrox for various reasons just being able to see us play.

But the way we’re playing this season missing all the off the ball movement and play that the tv can’t capture.

We’ve been an absolute joy this season 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honestly I kinda missed how good it was at the time.

Jack releasing Hagi ( i think even Itten gets a touch ) is quality , so is Hagi's cut back and Jack's finish . 

But to pass the ball all over the pitch , prodding and not losing possession really is outstanding . 

This is what John Hughes said after today -

“We were up against a top class team, I hope all my players come back and say ‘that’s how to play football.’

Just now, gmcf said:

Jack releasing Hagi ( i think even Itten gets a touch ) is quality , so is Hagi's cut back and Jack's finish . 

But to pass the ball all over the pitch , prodding and not losing possession really is outstanding . 

We were up against a top class team, I hope all my players come back and say ‘that’s how to play football.’

Yea, Hughes has got to get them to understand, they're not gonna be playing easy teams like Celtic every week :pipe:

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

What's this mate?

Remember dembele scored against st Johnstone in Rogers first season.....they claimed that every outfield player had a touch in a 20 odd pass move.....they then claimed it was the ultimate team goal:lol:

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Remember dembele scored against st Johnstone in Rogers first season.....they claimed that every outfield player had a touch in a 20 odd pass move.....they then claimed it was the ultimate team goal:lol:

I don't remember that mate! You must have a much better memory than me, which wouldn't be hard tbh.:cheers:

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

“We were up against a top class team, I hope all my players come back and say ‘that’s how to play football.’

Hughes is one of the few managers in Scotland that I respect. He loves the game and is honest and open.

His players respect him and give their all. They looked pretty good at the start of the second half even though they were chasing a lost cause.

He obviously told them to get stuck in and they did to the best of their ability.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dunno if it's been posted but fuck it a need the likes for my self esteem.

Absolute shithousery from sky sports creaming over us whilst slating them. 

Never realised in real time how good this goal was.

That’s a great goal for Jack 👏👏

Archived