Sky Sport coverage of our goal

Malkytfp1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, gmcf said:

Jack releasing Hagi ( i think even Itten gets a touch ) is quality , so is Hagi's cut back and Jack's finish . 

But to pass the ball all over the pitch , prodding and not losing possession really is outstanding . 

This is what John Hughes said after today -

“We were up against a top class team, I hope all my players come back and say ‘that’s how to play football.’

Like big Yogi, always comes across as decent and honest.

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Remember dembele scored against st Johnstone in Rogers first season.....they claimed that every outfield player had a touch in a 20 odd pass move.....they then claimed it was the ultimate team goal:lol:

Wqw! A Rangers fan who remembers a taig goal from 5 years ago. And we say that they're obsessed.

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

His Falkirk teams played the best football in the SPL. 

True, with the lack of quality County have he could have played 5/4/1 and parked the bus but he tried to make a game of it, even when under the cosh, they also hit the woodwork twice. Hope he keeps them up.

29 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Wqw! A Rangers fan who remembers a taig goal from 5 years ago. And we say that they're obsessed.

Don't talk shite mate it was in reference to how the media would portray it.....not my fault you are at an age wher your memory fails you😉

Just now, ronniescu said:

We'll let you off this time, 😂

Any cunt in here that claims they don't remember goals that the taigs score are born liars.....just go into the officaldom conspiracy thread.....every dodgy goal they score is quoted:lol:

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Any cunt in here that claims they don't remember goals that the taigs score are born liars.....just go into the officaldom conspiracy thread.....every dodgy goal they score is quoted:lol:

Canny remember them scoring against us this season mate 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was no bad eh 🤣

my patters usually that bad I pish myself laughing at how bad it it’s 

As long as I’m amusing myself mate. 

That's what it's all about mate.

The beggars have given us plenty of amusement this season tbf.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Don't talk shite mate it was in reference to how the media would portray it.....not my fault you are at an age wher your memory fails you😉

Oh my memories not too bad. I remember Alex Scott getting thrown into the barrier at Anderlacht and playing the second half looking like a WW1 casualty. I remember Willie Henderson being chased by an opponent at Ibrox and running behind Harold Davis  I remember the Italian flag being torn down from the covered terracing when the Fiorientina goalkeeper ran out to the six yard box when Eric Caldow missed a penalty which should have been retaken but wasn't. Alas, I also remember the gubbing we got from Eintracht Frankfurt - 12-4 over two legs. Ah but these are all Rangers' memories.

Fair play.....but to suggest you don't remember anything about them is just trying to be uber staunch.....like it or not but they exist in everything we do....it's not obsession to know that the media waxed lyrical about a goal they scored which is similar to a goal we scored yesterday....I hope this clears up my point

16 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Hughes is one of the few managers in Scotland that I respect. He loves the game and is honest and open.

His players respect him and give their all. They looked pretty good at the start of the second half even though they were chasing a lost cause.

He obviously told them to get stuck in and they did to the best of their ability.

was saying to my mates that scotland needs more coaches like hughes and the livi manager who are not afraid to take a heavy loss as long as they try their best to win the game and play well.

Archived