What is our record for least goals conceded in a season?

GOAT

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m going to assume it was the iron curtain era? Could it be beaten this season?

Good question and one I genuinely have no idea what the answer is but I'm going to guess that we're right on track for beating it whatever it is.

Also, am I right in saying that if celtic match our results up until we play them we could win the league by beating them at their Midden? Or even just a draw?

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Good question and one I genuinely have no idea what the answer is but I'm going to guess that we're right on track for beating it whatever it is.

Also, am I right in saying that if celtic match our results up until we play them we could win the league by beating them at their Midden? Or even just a draw?

In sure they need to drop points in one more game for that to happen.  Assuming we then both win the rest until then.

I’ve just checked all leagues since world war 2.  1989/90 season we conceded 19 goals.  We conceded just 18 in 2013/14 season, but I’m certainly no counting that.  So looks like celtics record of 18 is the one to beat.  Wouldn’t mind beating that and their invincible record all in the same season.   But easier said than done for the latter especially. 

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I was looking at the world stats. I know the British record is held by Chelsea with 15

I’m gonnae guess ac Milan must hold the record or at least the European record if it’s not Chelsea with their baresi and maldini defence.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I’m going to assume it was the iron curtain era? Could it be beaten this season?

In 86/87 we conceded 6 league goals at home if I'm right (3 in one game against Dundee utd) not sure the overall tallies but the home record is surely going to get smashed 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we get beat 15 nil by the sheep last game of the season which gets them the 2nd CL slot then I'll live with that 😁

I widnae give those cunts a thing.  Fuck them and the tarriers.

Archived