• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fume is superb

As If I couldn’t love Jack any more 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Clearly they are enraged at the possibility of Scott procreating with a member of the same species as him rather than keeping the Aberdeen way and only fornicating with the livestock!

Aye and apparently they’ve got more to worry about, see the tried for that McKay stevens but couldn’t afford his wages, but hearts could. 

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe because in the games he’s played so far in his career he hasn’t done much? There’s plenty of signings where the majority have gone ‘why are we signing this diddy’ and have been spot on in that assessment. There’s nothing about this guy that makes me think he’s knocking Kent out the starting 11.

Like Kamara and Jack?

In the last few months, two performances aside Kent has shown very little to suggest he should be in the team.

I’ve no idea what age you are mate but I learned my lesson as a young lad when I thought..why the fuck are we signing John Brown from Dundee...I’d never even noticed him before.

There’s a number of factors; the player, the club, the style of football, the quality of teammates and most importantly a manager who believes in you and fills you with confidence.

peter huistra likes this
9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe I’m being stupid again but what the fucks this even meant to mean? 

It looks like it was written by a nine year old. They clearly don't understand that the 'pan' bit of pandemic means it's global.

25 I guess is his number, and the 'red or dead' bit sounds like some kind of childish threat, which I'm sure they would be more reluctant to throw around if Police Scotland didn't have a habit of 'losing evidence' where threats against Rangers supporters are involved. 

Tiger Shaw and Amokachi like this

Mciness was a total scumbag in his interview yesterday. Said he understood why a section of their support reacted so badly.... because he had come through the ranks etc. No condemnation or anything close to saying it was wrong. Really un-professional. Basically giving them carte blanche to do what the fuck they want!! How is Wright supposed to feel the rest of the season, if he doesn't feel supported by his manager. Should have let him go now as I can't see him playing much!

Amokachi and LiverpoolBlue like this
30 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Mciness was a total scumbag in his interview yesterday. Said he understood why a section of their support reacted so badly.... because he had come through the ranks etc. No condemnation or anything close to saying it was wrong. Really un-professional. Basically giving them carte blanche to do what the fuck they want!! How is Wright supposed to feel the rest of the season, if he doesn't feel supported by his manager. Should have let him go now as I can't see him playing much!

I dunno, if one of our players was moving to a team we hated on a pre-contract I'd want our manager to side with the club/fans also. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I dunno, if one of our players was moving to a team we hated on a pre-contract I'd want our manager to side with the club/fans also. 

Yes, siding with them. That's obvious mate. I'd be the same. But effectively condoning comments like 'wishing death on his first born???' step too far! 

LiverpoolBlue likes this
37 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

He’s more interested in looking after himself & yesterday was a great wee opportunity to do so. 
Fkn wretch of a guy.  

LegendofCoop likes this
Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Yes, siding with them. That's obvious mate. I'd be the same. But effectively condoning comments like 'wishing death on his first born???' step too far! 

I'm fairly confident he's not done that, no one asked him specifically to address every single tweet - just the general mood of the fans. There is absolutely no way McInnes would condone that.