New RTV Site and Mobile App

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Welcome to RangersTV support. We would like to let you know, we have received your request and one of our dedicated support team will be in contact as soon as possible to help assist with your query! In the mean time, please read our FAQ guide below to see if we can answer you query here - RTV FAQs 

naw

23 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I was getting that just before kick off, deleted the app and reinstalled it. Will let me access the match now but just not playing.

I signed out and back in, now its just a black screen regardless of when i press play. I take it the old website link we have been using recently doesnt work anymore? I think it was something like rangers.live.co.uk/live 

Rangerstv can get to fuck honestly. The only way of legally watching our team and they change the infrastructure and fuck everything. 

Ive went from watching on a flawless app to now having to connect an old laptop to my TV via a hdmi as the new app isn't compatible with many devices.

And now its all fucked yet I can watch a shitty jumpy stream illegally.

9 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I signed out and back in, now its just a black screen regardless of when i press play. I take it the old website link we have been using recently doesnt work anymore? I think it was something like rangers.live.co.uk/live 

That's what I used as it was still saved on ps4

Archived