New RTV Site and Mobile App

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyone still waiting on an email

First i would check your Junk or Spam folders

If you still have not received the email you could try this contact email - rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com or alternatively you could use the Contact Us section and fill in the form for RangersTV Enquiries 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

If you’ve got the old one and are still logged into that do you need to do this? 

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

Provided the email address matches, we will automatically link your new Rangers Account to your old RangersTV Account and any active subscriptions will be maintained without disruption (including Season Ticket Holder virtual season passes).

14 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Just logged in to the new app, basically just the same content as the old one with a new login and a new skin on the app. 

Disappointed, was expecting 24 hour livestream of each player, was wondering what Alfie was up to at the moment. 

Chasing people from out underneath his motor. 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyone still waiting on an email

Yep, still waiting. Checked junk inbox, nothing there either. Raised a query with the RangersTV email contact form and received an acknowledgment from that earlier this morning but no further forward as yet.

Any help appreciated with some daft questions.. Ive got an account but don't have RangersTV and just the season ticket home games to watch. Do I need to create a new account with a new password or use my existing password using my email address ? Do I get an email to do this ? 

14 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Any help appreciated with some daft questions.. Ive got an account but don't have RangersTV and just the season ticket home games to watch. Do I need to create a new account with a new password or use my existing password using my email address ? Do I get an email to do this ? 

Same question from me

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Same question from me

I had to use a new password when I registered earlier, I got it on my laptop no bother but got stuck on log in on the Android app. I ended up uninstalling the app.

5 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I just did it...hopefully !!!  Go onto your Rangers account and enter your email address then a new password. You then get a confirmation email (I got mine right away) to log on and activate you

Cheers, just to clarify, do you go to 'create new account ' then create password, send and await confirmation email.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Did that work?

I haven't reinstalled it on my phone, also I should add I had to change my password as my old one was all lower case and the new site needs a mixture of upper case, lower case and numbers.

1 minute ago, G13 said:

I haven't reinstalled it on my phone, also I should add I had to change my password as my old one was all lower case and the new site needs a mixture of upper case, lower case and numbers.

My "new" registration works on the site.. just doesnt work on the app. Upper/lower case + numbers.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

My "new" registration works on the site.. just doesnt work on the app. Upper/lower case + numbers.

I’m getting the same. Guessing the new registration doesn’t work on the old app? New app should be available soon. 

2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Mine said the same, but fill in the same email address in the 'create account' option, then put in your password.

Was case sensitive to my email address, not had that problem with anything else for years. Cheers anyway though 👍 

Archived