New RTV Site and Mobile App

BridgeIsBlue

So i ended up setting off a whole list of suggestions for the RTV application and website to StreamAMG.

Although i used the Contact form section on the Rangers website to-do this.

I got a reply this morning, basically thanking me for taking the time to send suggestions in as they are always looking to improve the service and my suggestions have apparently been passed onto the team who develop the RangersTV application and website.

Looking into StreamAMG though they seem to do the club TV platforms for clubs like Liverpool, Paris Saint Germain, Tottenham, A.S Roma and a few others, we are the only Scottish club on the books for them.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Still can't get the App to work on my phone. Had to watch the last game through the RTV website which was fine but you'd expect the new App to work. 

You could always try reaching out to RangersTV and StreamAMG regarding the issues you are experiencing!

RangersTV Platform Provider Support rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

They might be able help you!

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still can't get logged in using an outlook account. 

You could always try reaching out to RangersTV and StreamAMG regarding the issues you are experiencing!

RangersTV Platform Provider Support rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

They might be able help you!

I got the mail to set up a new account so clicked the link but didn’t notice the second link for season ticket holders.

So when I log in all I get is the option to ‘purchase’ the St Johnstone game.  Contacted Rangers TV via the online form.  They came back saying my account was successfully reactivated.  But logged out and in and still says Listen Live and Buy Match Pass!

I’ve mailed them back with a screen shot but I’m not confident I really don’t see why they didn’t wait until the close season to do this?

Anyone who knows what I can do if indeed I’ve screwed up I’d appreciate the help. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Three accounts 

Sadly we don’t recognise those log in details 

Rangers can honestly go take a fuck to them self with this shite 

You could try this contact email - rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com or alternatively you could use the Contact Us section here -https://www.Rangers.co.uk/contact-us/56fYuCbzlH5QJgstCrPNoX and fill in the form for RangersTV Enquiries. Outlining the issues you are experiencing! 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got two of them working the third one says they don’t recognise an account with that email address despite the fact that’s the email address they sent the email too to connect the account 🤣😆

That seems strange, Hopefully RangersTV can sort you out!

Rangers was always going to have slight issues trying to migrate everyone over to single sign on, just waiting for the issues when they migrate the ticketing site over :lol:

Like i said previously this should of been done years ago and does make sense.

1 minute ago, JMac_88 said:

That seems strange, Hopefully RangersTV can sort you out!

Rangers was always going to have slight issues trying to migrate everyone over to single sign on, just waiting for the issues when they migrate the ticketing site over :lol:

It’s cool mate got it sorted, all three working.

Cheers 👍

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

You can test your VST to see if it works. Go on https://Rangers.co.uk/tv#/ and click watch Live for Rangers v st johnstone.

I got this reading follow follow since Greg Marshall is to lazy to come on this forum to keep us up to date. Lol

Yeah they have the Hibernian game running on a loop to check the stream for VST holders via the website.

Also an update to the RangersTV App Android has been pushed out version 1.1 (Bug fixes and performance improvements) IOS will be pushed-out soon too, not sure if they are going to test the live stream on the app like the website currently though!

5 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Will you still be able to watch this on a browser, or just apps?

Why they changing shit about?

Mine has been running spot on 99% of the time

It’s an updated app and a streamlined single sign in across all platforms. 

12 hours ago, MisterC said:

Well I've updated my account, got logged in and all with no issues. Paid for the game tomorrow too, I just hope theres no issues with casting to the tv like there usually is

Did you get it working last time in the end? I did eventually but that's with my ST pass.

May be difficult if you are having to use a VPN and you don't have the ability to put a VPN on your TV, which is what I had to do last time I bought an away game.

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Both of my emails are apparently not recognised, hilarious 

You could try this contact email - rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com or alternatively you could use the Rangers Contact Page and fill in the form for RangersTV Enquiries. Outlining the issues you are experiencing! 

Archived