New RTV Site and Mobile App

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

Mines was working some cunt phoned me now it’s not I’m just getting this click play on the video and nothing happens.

fucking disgrace Rangers 

455514D3-142F-45A3-B3D2-DFCF7B6EB64C.png

Try Signing out and back in might reset it.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Absolutely no testing carried out on RTV it seems. Its not like visitor numbers are a surprise. Pre-requisite for any contract should have been handling the volume. 

Stream AMG is not a small company, they have the likes of Liverpool, PSG, AS Roma, Tottenham etc part of their portfolio.

See here- https://streamamg.com/industries/sports

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Expected nothing less tbh...Migrated new account the other day, tried the test stream, worked perfect. Sign in tonite and get this :

Screenshot_20210203-195756_Rangers TV.jpg

I was getting that just before kick off, deleted the app and reinstalled it. Will let me access the match now but just not playing.

4 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Stream AMG is not a small company, they have the likes of Liverpool, PSG, AS Roma, Tottenham etc part of their portfolio.

See here- https://streamamg.com/industries/sports

Well feels like they’ve given us half a shift here mate. Something majorly wrong with Rangers & Rangers TV - it’s not a new thing.

Just now, JMac_88 said:

Anyone having issues, i suggest reaching-out to rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com, explaining the issue you are having in as much detail as you can.

Hopefully they can sort you out.

There must be thousands with the same problem so they’ll be overloaded with emails if we all do this 

Just now, JM1872 said:

Well feels like they’ve given us half a shift here mate. Something majorly wrong with Rangers & Rangers TV - it’s not a new thing.

Was always going to have issues trying to migrate everyone over to a new system. I personally have no idea why they did not hold off till the end of the season to try and get it up and running properly. in my view issues like this was always going to happen. But looking at from out-with it seems like they have tried to test things.

I have so far had no issues streaming from the IOS APP via Airplay to my TV.(Will let you know if i do have issues during the game.)

Archived