• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty places to get shite meals over there pal.

He’ll be booking 3 weeks in the Bahamas for June 2022.

See tbh I’m not fussed with any of the main events at all. Agree about Saturday though, it is a bit of a drag. I got stuck talking to some Canadian guy who was asking me if it was still the case 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 13/03/2021 at 16:38, foghorn leghorn said:

Is the American Bar still on the go on 1St Ave and 77St I think, as we watched the Old Firm game there back in Sept 2017? Big Apple Bears?

Yes, we are still on the go, and still at the same bar. You can follow us on twitter or facebook for updates. 

foghorn leghorn likes this
22 minutes ago, NewYorkBear said:

Yes, we are still on the go, and still at the same bar. You can follow us on twitter or facebook for updates. 

I remember a mate and I met his wife's friend an family at 7am and we brought in 2 large bacon and egg baps from the deli on the corner to line our bellies before a bevvy. We got a taxi up from the Stewart Hotel opposite Penn Station on 7th Ave.

NewYorkBear likes this
19 hours ago, Willis said:

Having trouble booking hotels says available but when you click its unavailable,  hope its no sold out already

Am Getting this as well.

A presume you don't have to stay at that specific hotel to join in the festivities.

Might just book cosmopolitan instead

I’ll be booking a different hotel, if I don’t get over later in the year to use up my comp stay at the Wynn I might use that next year, got another load of comp stay to use at MGM properties aswell! 

With regards to no availability on that NARSA PH link I got the same problem, found it worked after reducing my stay by 1 day.