All things Warzone

Rambo1872

Thought the gaming section could do with a topic thats focused solely on cod warzone. Any RM'rs playing who are looking to get into a squad at where we actually use headsets and go for the loadout asap, PM me or @sRcFoCtĀ šŸ‘We are on most nights and weekends.Ā 

Ā 

We alsoĀ participate in a private lobby on saturdays which is invite only, trios/duos/solos etc so if anyone wishing to join in with that, can be arranged.

I just started playing about a month ago right in the DMR warzone. I'm no bad and got 3rd in one of my first games. But I canny sit about I need to be on the move, die most games from sweaty fucking roasters sitting in corners.Ā 

Need to work on my sensitivity options and shit. Accuracy is woeful.Ā 

On 29/01/2021 at 13:48, ready1873 said:

I just started playing about a month ago right in the DMR warzone. I'm no bad and got 3rd in one of my first games. But I canny sit about I need to be on the move, die most games from sweaty fucking roasters sitting in corners.Ā 

Need to work on my sensitivity options and shit. Accuracy is woeful.Ā 

PM me or @sRcFoCtĀ your activison name/number and can get a trial with us to see if your suitable to play in oir squad ....šŸ¤£

9 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Just started playing this. What is the wee handheld UAV thing people sometimes have?

It pops up and shows a dot on their screen.

Heartbeat sensor mate, you can put this on your loadout in your tactical slot like smoke grenades and flash grenades.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A always kept it tbh, think it was just habit. Hated no having it and pressing lb and throwing flashes or whatever :lol:Ā 

Everybody seems to running with restock these days with the amount of stuns at the end of games now.Ā 

I am absolutely shite at cod online. Ā My reaction times playing at are just shite, I tried buying they kontrol freaks grips still nothing, tried changing settings. Ā Lucky if I get four kills a game. Ā As soon as I come into contact with Ā another plyer his reaction time just seems faster. Ā Any tips?

Just now, GOAT said:

I am absolutely shite at cod online. Ā My reaction times playing at are just shite, I tried buying they kontrol freaks grips still nothing, tried changing settings. Ā Lucky if I get four kills a game. Ā As soon as I come into contact with Ā another plyer his reaction time just seems faster. Ā Any tips?

Kill cams are sped up mate, someone did a youtube vid on it.

It might be peakers advantage, if someones moving round a cornerĀ  and if you are still,Ā they will actually see you first. This is just down to how fast your ping/ internet is.

4 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Kill cams are sped up mate, someone did a youtube vid on it.

It might be peakers advantage, if someones moving round a cornerĀ  and if you are still,Ā they will actually see you first. This is just down to how fast your ping/ internet is.

At the risk of sounding like an old cunt, wtf is ping. šŸ¤£

Just now, GOAT said:

At the risk of sounding like an old cunt, wtf is ping. šŸ¤£

Its just how fast your movement and shooting is picked up by the server. Your ping will vary in every game you are generally in. Usually 40ms

If you have a high ping say 100ms then other peoples input into the game server, with low ping, will be slightly quicker than yours

7 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Its just how fast your movement and shooting is picked up by the server. Your ping will vary in every game you are generally in. Usually 40ms

If you have a high ping say 100ms then other peoples input into the game server, with low ping, will be slightly quicker than yours

So basically people with say super fast virgin media broadband will be faster than me on my shitey sky broadbandĀ 

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So basically people with say super fast virgin media broadband will be faster than me on my shitey sky broadbandĀ 

It depends on your speed also its basically millisecond of a difference guns make a big difference as wellĀ 

The FFAR is the fastest killing gun in warzone thats why every cunt has one

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Probably need to play about with your sensitivity aswell. I was using far too high a sensitivity because I like to be able to turn rapid but my aiming accuracy was awful. Put it right down to 3 and slowly worked up to I got to a speed where I can aim on point but also dont feel as slow as a snail. Also learning the recoil from guns can help massively. As sRcFoCt says the FFAR is a beast aslong as you can control the recoil on it. Shreds cunts.Ā 

Ā 

I've actually maxxed out the FFAR just from using it off the ground

12 hours ago, ready1873 said:

The 50 v 50 TDM the now is a good way to rank your weapons up. Using the Stoner the now trying to get that up to a level.Ā 

The now I'm playing a couple of games of that first to warn up, then some rebirth and into Verdansk.Ā 

Played this mode for the 1st time last night. It was fun jumping into a truck and going on a suicide run into enemy lines šŸ˜„