All things Warzone

Rambo1872

3 hours ago, ready1873 said:

That new cold war LMG is ridiculous. Barely any recoil, faster fire rate than m13 and hits like an amax. Has be nerfed quickly surely. 

Enjoying the game just now and cold war. They've stepped up lately with the updates and patches imo. 

Seen a few videos of it, looks like it’ll be worse than the Bruen. Not a fan of the gulag. 

3 hours ago, 32Blue said:

Been playing a lot of plunder quads but getting a bit fed up of squad leaders always wanting to drop in storage town.

Don't see why you would play plunder unless you're just looking to rank up guns, and storage town is the place to do it. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Don't see why you would play plunder unless you're just looking to rank up guns, and storage town is the place to do it. 

Can't be arsed with that, just want to play the objective.

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Had my worst night ever the night a think :lol: sensitivity just felt dead wrong but a couldn’t fix it, couldn’t hit a shot at all man. Hopefully sort it

I’ve been finding there seems to be quite a few more hackers than usual recently. Yesterday one guy was on the floor below of a building and downed my entire squad with headshots through the walls in about 10 seconds.

I seem to be having no luck on quads, either I’m with a crap squad who quit early on or if I’m on a decent team I end up playing crap.

16 minutes ago, Raligt said:

The SBMM doesn't seem as bad on Verdansk Resurgence or Rebirth. Consistently getting under 1 kd lobbies playing in these.

Loving the Fara at long range just now. Feels similar to what the Kilo was last year.

FARA with 3x axial arms is class. Using thag with Milano the now 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Everyone hating themselves for buying vanguard tomorrow? Every year I say I'm getting something else for multiplayer and every year I end up fucking buying COD.  

Used to love COD, Black Ops 2 was my favourite by far, haven't bought one since Black Ops 3, i feel as though every year they get worse and worse. Played the Cold War Beta last year and it bored the tits off me, didn't even bother with the Vanguard beta. I'd only get it for Zombies and apparently it is downright awful for Zombies.