Rangers till the day I die!

6 hours ago, Andrew Crawford said:

I am 72 years auld and have supported Glasgow Rangers all my sane life?

I was born in Bridgeton Glasgow between a Prody school IE Dalmarnock road school and a Catholic school IE Sacred heart, in a street called Muslim St in Bridgeton Glasgow!

So you lot there have not got the problems you think you have????? 

I survived the Ibrox disaster at staircase 13 and went on to organize one of the biggest supporting traveling buses out of Parkhead Glasgow from the crossbar Gallogate Glasgow

So, why are we not asking our fantastic supporters for their stories and their travels to where we are now?

The celtic support likes to call themselves the in Invincibles out of Greek mythology!

Well how about calling the Mighty Glasgow Rangers Immortals out of Greek mythology  as the team that refused too die?

The team and their supporters filled every stadium football park that the played in!

Supporting every low league team with the finance they badly needed to survive.

Where was SFA then, probably over at celtic park having tea and scones paid for our of the biscuit tin?

I will ask this question is there any other team in the world  that would over survived these bigoted times that we have any thru?

Would the celtic still be in existence has if they had our problenms?

Did celtic contribute aggressively to our problems?

These are just some of the topics the Rangers diehards want to talk about?

Maybe these are the questions and memories we need to contribute to a United supporters forum?

God Save the Glasgow Rangers..... Shut up dummy he has... He is Stevie G for God..

Muslin st. 

LV, LochendBilly and Bad Robot like this
7 hours ago, Andrew Crawford said:

I was born in Bridgeton Glasgow between a Prody school IE Dalmarnock road school and a Catholic school IE Sacred heart, in a street called Muslim St in Bridgeton Glasgow!

I survived the Ibrox disaster at staircase 13 and went on to organize one of the biggest supporting traveling buses out of Parkhead Glasgow from the crossbar Gallogate Glasgow

So, why are we not asking our fantastic supporters for their stories and their travels to where we are now?

The celtic support likes to call themselves the in Invincibles out of Greek mythology!

Well how about calling the Mighty Glasgow Rangers Immortals out of Greek mythology  as the team that refused too die?

The team and their supporters filled every stadium football park that the played in!

Where was SFA then, probably over at celtic park having tea and scones paid for our of the biscuit tin?

I will ask this question is there any other team in the world  that would over survived these bigoted times that we have any thru?

Maybe these are the questions and memories we need to contribute to a United supporters forum?

God Save the Glasgow Rangers..... Shut up dummy he has... He is Stevie G for God..

Maybe you should have attended one of those schools 

My Fathers Scarf likes this
8 hours ago, Andrew Crawford said:

image.thumb.png.b2003bada6ffc3710ec419a3cb0b4bc4.png

9 hours ago, Andrew Crawford said:

No one wants to talk about the child raping tarrier scum in here thanks.

plumbGER likes this