Fuck Ian Crocker

scottyc06

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only watch it on sky as my browser doesn’t allow me to cast on Rtv but from now on I will never watch another game on sky as I am sick and tired of their constant efforts to get Morelos retrospectively punished in games.It’s just too tiresome inhow biased they are against Rangers

It’s amazing how, the closer we get to winning this title, the more difficult it is for the haters to conceal or suppress it.

Heard a bit of Richard Gordon at half time, just like Crocker. Almost in tears that Morelos wasn’t sent off.

Expect lots of “retrospective action is all very well but if he’s off then he’s not there to score” articles and comments.

Don't let it get to you, just enjoy their pain.

:jimmybell:

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Cunts like a broken record, fuckin had it wae watching Rangers in the house 🙈

I looked at the clock at 7pm making dinner and realised this time last year I’d have been blazing giving it large on the bus as it crawls up Princes street😂. Brutal 

26 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Listen there’s no excusing that, it probably was a red but fuck me they didn’t half go for it!! Shouting for retrospective action half an hour after it happened! 

Mate, there’s no doubt it was a red. Morelos is a proper fanny for consistently doing such unnecessary things.

But, the double standards are outrageous. Where’s the outcry when Porteous, Brown et al continually do it?  Shameful.

Can’t wait til Alfie’s holding up that trophy and Crocker and Walker are commentating.

6 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Get it right up the cunt.

Should have been a red for Alfredo but McGregor gets a free pass strangely? No replays of his challenge either. 

The hurt/seethe is fucking glorious. 

One replay which confirmed imo he knew exactly what he was doing, no narrative being moulded with this though...

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Sky and Crockers narrative has been a disgrace tonight.

Replay after replay. Mention after mention.

How can he categorically say Morelos will face action?

Hope Rangers take a stand over this

Only one reason for that.....

trial by sportscene 

the trannys in the wigs will be chugging themselves silly 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s amazing how, the closer we get to winning this title, the more difficult it is for the haters to conceal or suppress it.

Heard a bit of Richard Gordon at half time, just like Crocker. Almost in tears that Morelos wasn’t sent off.

Expect lots of “retrospective action is all very well but if he’s off then he’s not there to score” articles and comments.

Don't let it get to you, just enjoy their pain.

:jimmybell:

Eduard vs scumdee Utd is the defence clip that is nowhere near as bad. 

but Clair white is away. That’s why, Edouard, Duffy, Lennon have got away  with it let’s deal with those am incidents first! 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was naughty, yes imo a red, but nowhere near the worst incident I've seen this season. Lost count of how often it was and continues to be mentioned, they're desperate to get CO involvement. 

Zero impartiality.

Yep, gotta wonder where the CO was for the Edouard and Lennon incidents. 

12 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Sky and Crockers narrative has been a disgrace tonight.

Replay after replay. Mention after mention.

How can he categorically say Morelos will face action?

Hope Rangers take a stand over this

Fuck Sky and thier money, our Management at some level or other should be calling this prick out, hes a fucking disgrace.

Archived