Fuck Ian Crocker

scottyc06

Apparently Hibs tv was even worse with that wee junkie nonce cunt Irvine Welsh.

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to us as "The Current Buns"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it a ridiculous petulant stamp from Morelos...yes

Did he deserve a red...yes

Will he get cited...likely yes

Is the obsession from Crocker/Walker an absolute embarrassment & something which should be highlighted...fucking yes

On Sky Sports, big game, 2 very biased taigy fuck commentators trying everything to make sure it was the key point from the match. 

Regardless if we'd won that 8-0 & Helander had wrapped up his hat trick with a 25 yard overhead kick, the talking point was always going to be Morelos.

39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I looked at the clock at 7pm making dinner and realised this time last year I’d have been blazing giving it large on the bus as it crawls up Princes street😂. Brutal 

Mate!! How fucking shite is this!! That Game at Christmas last year was fucking phenomenal but would have been minuscule to tonight! 

I've actually no issue with Sky showing the Morelos incident again because it was a red card. No question.

The fucking massive issue is that these incidents happen every other week on their channels and the level of scrutiny is zero, absolutely zero. 

There's definitely a difference in the way we are portrayed on Scottish Football on Sky, and it's not acceptable.

McGregor surely needs to be a red too then. “Morelos didn’t mean it, but you know where your putting your feet, so it’s a red” well Darren by that logic so is yours. Let’s stop the witch hunt. Although at this stage in the season it’s giving us a real laugh. Taig hurt is glorious 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see it brought up at the daily briefing tomorrow tbh.

“Right now we will go to the questions from the public. First up we have Damien from Glasgow....”

“Alright Nicola, long time listener, first time caller. I know this briefing is about the coronavirus, but I want to talk about Rangers, and more specifically, Alfredo Morelos...”

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I've actually no issue with Sky showing the Morelos incident again because it was a red card. No question.

The fucking massive issue is that these incidents happen every other week on their channels and the level of scrutiny is zero, absolutely zero. 

There's definitely a difference in the way we are portrayed on Scottish Football on Sky, and it's not acceptable.

The ref seen it and called it as he saw it according to McGregor - accidental, not a stamp.

No red for me.

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Precisely why I have just cancelled my now tv and when asked why that was precisely my answer.bigoted biased bastards

Alfie lost the heid and it was a clear red, no denying it.  

The obsessive going over the incident and biased comments from the biased Sky presenters was shocking, no denying it.

Alfie scoring the winning goal that secured another excellent 3 points made it all the sweeter, NO DENYING IT,

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We'll get fucked over make no mistake about it.

Will Jack Ross be cited, doubt he will.

Their pain is keeping me strong.

Rotten Fenian bastards.

What did Ross say? I caught most of his interview but didn’t catch when he was talking about something that happened in the last game.

Archived