Fuck Ian Crocker

scottyc06

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Turnbull FK against Hibs he said “and sometimes the jersey is too big but for Turnbull it fits absolutely perfectly” he was a second away from actually cheering the goal. 

That last night was shameful, “and Rangers have won” big sigh

The love-in is absolutely sickening sometimes. The same game Lamont for BBC was doing the highlights and he pretty much ejaculated when talking about Turnbull. Never heard anything like it.

This referee will now have to explain his decision to the compliance officer. Make the same decision against Brown,Edouard,Griffiths and he will not only not have to explain anything it could even be backed.

This is how they control the refs, it’s borderline match fixing. 

48 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just looked at it again, this witch hunt is a fucking disgrace. His only intend was getting the ball, why is it his fault some cunt decided to fall down in front of him. 

736CE054-3B8F-4AF9-975F-94EF4C9C720A.jpeg

I actually thought think (especially from one of the angles slowed down earlier in this thread) he is looking to put his foot down on the ball but a fraction too slow and it looks much worse than it is. Re-watch the footage if possible with this idea in mind...

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fannys mate, the ref seen it made his decision, don’t know why some of our own feel the need to insist it’s a red. Any other team any other player that’s the end of the matter, doubt fans from other clubs would calmer to insist one of their players should be red carded. Bizarre behaviour like the tarrier media have infiltrated their brains 😆

If he does get pulled up and punished it’s more evidence of bias towards our player

Fucking idiots on here going along with the tarrier narrative 

Bang on mate. It's like penalties....some you get, some you don't!!!

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

This referee will now have to explain his decision to the compliance officer. Make the same decision against Brown,Edouard,Griffiths and he will not only not have to explain anything it could even be backed.

This is how they control the refs, it’s borderline match fixing. 

This, but even if it wasn't trial by media there would still be some little rhat making sure that anything our players do gets pushed under the noses of the compliance team. The real issue is that on the rare occasion that a celtic player is cited it just bounces and no further action is taken. I'm fucking sick of this taig-infested stank of a country.

Just now, Robmc1 said:

I actually thought think (especially from one of the angles slowed down earlier in this thread) he is looking to put his foot down on the ball but a fraction too slow and it looks much worse than it is. Re-watch the footage if possible with this idea in mind...

It isn’t worth the media condemnation. I got blocked on Twitter by the Scottish sky sports, they are a bunch of fenian supporters masquerading as a genuine football tv platform, they could just amalgamate with fenian tv and no one would notice, apart from Boyd not getting on( thank fuck for him). 

I've never actually minded Crocker. Walker is rabid but I always thought Crocker was OK.

He's been doing it for so long and I use to always think he had some great moments of commentary (Mendes, Aluko and Lee Wallace come to mind) but last night he was horrendous. Spent the entire game talking about Morelos should have been off the pitch. Even when he was subbed off, it was the first thing he mentioned, not his brilliant goal.

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I was trying to argue this to my mates down here (Portsmouth) that thought it was a definite red. I said forget slow motion, watch it in real time, he puts his foot down to trap the ball. The ball literally spins off of Porteous exactly where Morelos puts his leg.

Slowing it down and zooming in once the ball is gone obviously makes it look like a stamp.

6 minutes ago, rossDas said:

This, but even if it wasn't trial by media there would still be some little rhat making sure that anything our players do gets pushed under the noses of the compliance team. The real issue is that on the rare occasion that a celtic player is cited it just bounces and no further action is taken. I'm fucking sick of this taig-infested stank of a country.

It’s borderline match fixing albeit it’s not getting them anywhere. Maybe the way Gerrard and Boyd handle it is the best way, laugh at them and just keep playing football on the park, let the others deal with off field pish. 

The hurt just now is outstanding.

But I personally cannot wait to see what it’s like when we win 55. I’ll break all my own rules, I’ll go on Kerryfail st, I’ll buy newspapers and I’ll spend hours doing a jobby reading and watching gritted teeth, glassy eyes and choked praise. 

it’s going to be fucking magnificent steeped in their salty rancid tears. 
😂

19 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Watched it again, you are right. The balls there to be won. Another thing the player is rolling on the floor whilst Morelos’s leg is in mid air, his leg has to come down. If the player was stable on the floor he might of had a chance to try to get out of the way but rolling about makes it even more difficult. 

Morelos is what he is, did he mean to stand on Porteous 100% and rightly so, the boy is an absolute cunt of a football player, a hammer thrower who went in to try and do Kent early in the second half, there is history there, he is happy to play the cunt so he should be treated as such. I get to say all that shit because I am a football fan, I can have wild mental extreme views, I'm not paid to think about football. 

McGregor and a few others in the Hibs side were blindingly obviously going out there way to kick and stamp Kamara out the game, not a fucking thing said, a far more cynical tactic than what Morelos did. 

Croker is as guilty as anyone for setting the tone with Morelos, creates a 90 minute echo chamber of what a wee shit Morelos is basically, a genuinely fucking abysmal trait for a football commentator to have, speaks about games like a tabloid sensationalist the way he commentates is so far removed from what his job description should be. 

Morelos our most dangerous attacking player.He takes a lot of stick and physical abuse  too.

When he gets  physical abuse excuses are made for the other player whether wearing a Motherwell, celtic or Aberdeen  kit...very noticeable.But if he is involved in any infringement or incident it  is is examined  and magnified out of all proportion ...Public Enemy No 1  in football terms ,even McCoist gets involved.

So here we go again on the Morelos compliance roundabout.it reminds me of the Duncan Fegusson witch hunt.The media up here is truly disgusting when they target certain individuals.  

11 minutes ago, Bannockbear said:

Never a red. In real time and slow motion you can see Morelos only has eyes on the ball. It's just unfortunate Porteous' leg was in the road and not his head

if you slow down the 5th and 6th seconds of this video,that highlights exactly what you have just stated. It bounced of the players knee and his leg followed through to it. 

59 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Crocker wasnt responsible for Rangers nearly blowing europa league qualification against Ufa, playing with 10 men against Aberdeen and losing multiple times, make us have to play without our main man against Hearts last season and end our chance to win the league or make us have to play a cup semi with fucking Omar Sadiq up front! Morelos did!

The man is an utter clown. Superb footballer but cant ever be relied upon.

And dont bore me with all yer predictable "tim" response patter either 😴

Fuck sake

Morelos plays on the edge plenty of players in world football are like that you've got a cunt across the City that elbows, stamps and celebrates in other professionals faces and every cunt in this cesspit is ok with it the difference last night in commentary was absolutely astonishing.

Morelos has got enough enemies in this country without his fans turning against him.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

if you slow down the 5th and 6th seconds of this video,that highlights exactly what you have just stated. It bounced of the players knee and his leg followed through to it. 

I was just looking for this footage angle to highlights this, if anyone looks at it from this angle no one can be convinced (100%) that he wasn’t looking to get his foot on the ball. Other angles, slowed down or still pictures can be misleading or used to say a narrative but the more I watch this the more I’m convinced he goes for the ball (standing on Porteous is just a bonus)...

Morelos has had his moments and done some stupid shit. Last night was one not one of them.

His eyes the whole time are focused on the ball that moves at just the wrong time in that situation. You see his head turn for the ball after it hits Porteous and then loses his focus once he starts falling. I don't understand how three ex-pros, and that's including Boyd, can't see that.

Archived