Fuck Ian Crocker

scottyc06

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky sports news wading in on alfie now, wheeling out the impartial (ahem) ex hibs and celtic defender Gary Caldwell for comment... Caldwell “Morelos is a red, mcgregors isn’t, it’s all about intent” can’t fucking hide it man... beeling were on our way to #55

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You see quite clearly from the clip that its not a 'stamp' he pulls his leg back out before his bodyweight lands on the hibs no-mark.

The way some of our support are acting is fucking embarrassing they would probably expected Morelos to dive over him head first into the ground maybe break his neck

And still want him cited for nearly headbutting an opponent 

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

if you slow down the 5th and 6th seconds of this video,that highlights exactly what you have just stated. It bounced of the players knee and his leg followed through to it. 

Thought it is was worse last night. Looking at it here he doesn't extend his leg into him and actually tries to bring it back up off him after the contact is made,which after looking at it is accidental.

35 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Crocker wasnt responsible for Rangers nearly blowing europa league qualification against Ufa, playing with 10 men against Aberdeen and losing multiple times, make us have to play without our main man against Hearts last season and end our chance to win the league or make us have to play a cup semi with fucking Omar Sadiq up front! Morelos did!

The man is an utter clown. Superb footballer but cant ever be relied upon.

And dont bore me with all yer predictable "tim" response patter either 😴

6E3377CE-6F0A-4F4F-9271-68B64DAF412B.gif.504c42f1c506bc80d64a5c0e573dbf91.gif

39 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Crocker wasnt responsible for Rangers nearly blowing europa league qualification against Ufa, playing with 10 men against Aberdeen and losing multiple times, make us have to play without our main man against Hearts last season and end our chance to win the league or make us have to play a cup semi with fucking Omar Sadiq up front! Morelos did!

giphy.gif.0322400595a67eede29a99b2a7667340.gif

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Thought it is was worse last night. Looking at it here he doesn't extend his leg into him and actually tries to bring it back up off him after the contact is made,which after looking at it is accidental.

If Morelos had actually stamped his full weight on Porteous, he wouldn’t have fallen over. It was the holding back that made him lose balance.

Just glad that we’re so ahead because all sorts of crap will be thrown our way to trip us up.

Which only makes the joy even sweeter.

I think it’s a storm in a tea cup. Morelos clearly makes contact but there isn’t intent or his full body weight behind it. It’s very difficult to see how he can avoid that. I don’t want Rangers players pulling out of challenges in big matches. I want them to be committed. Sometimes we cross the line but that is sport.  

Some games players would walk for that and some they wouldn’t. We had a bit of luck last night but I think a red would be wrong. Morelos has done some stupid things in matches but that wasn’t deliberate for me. 

We need to not get involved in all honesty. We have a job to do and are on the way to doing it.  It is yet more deflection and distraction from the scum media to try and ignore the celtic car crash and apply pressure to officials and our players. We won the game and they are raging yet again and can’t hide it but instead of focussing on their own inadequacy they like to talk about us. 

32 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

if you slow down the 5th and 6th seconds of this video,that highlights exactly what you have just stated. It bounced of the players knee and his leg followed through to it. 

Looking at the second clip he clearly doesn't mean it and is focused on the ball. 

You'd think we'd move on but it's Morelos so it needs to be completely blown out of proportion. 

That tweet is ridiculous, some of our own fans are worse than taigs when it comes to Morelos. 

4 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Looking at the second clip he clearly doesn't mean it and is focused on the ball. 

You'd think we'd move on but it's Morelos so it needs to be completely blown out of proportion. 

That tweet is ridiculous, some of our own fans are worse than taigs when it comes to Morelos. 

Yep some of our own seem to be quicker of the mark than the taigs to rip into morelos.

54 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I hope you never celebrated his goal last night . The clown that he is. 

Yes he has had issues in the past but this season his discipline has been ok. 

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

No one wants to believe in conspiracies and cabals etc but Scottish football is riddled with a fenian bias.

Sky Sports, Daily Record, Scottish Sun are the only media that gave their ex player Frimpong a £11.5m transfer value. I looked at some of the German media and they referenced the Scottish media for the transfer value. They are working for the fenians and Morelos is a target. 

21 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sky sports news wading in on alfie now, wheeling out the impartial (ahem) ex hibs and celtic defender Gary Caldwell for comment... Caldwell “Morelos is a red, mcgregors isn’t, it’s all about intent” can’t fucking hide it man... beeling were on our way to #55

The amount of shit hes put up with from Porteous, if he had intended to hurt then he would have snapped the guy's leg. How can Caldwell seriously determine intent?

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

No one wants to believe in conspiracies and cabals etc but Scottish football is riddled with a fenian bias.

Sky Sports, Daily Record, Scottish Sun are the only media that gave their ex player Frimpong a £11.5m transfer value. I looked at some of the German media and they referenced the Scottish media for the transfer value. They are working for the fenians and Morelos is a target. 

No doubt in my mind he's targeted. Dark undertones to it too IMO.

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When Tav is lifting SPL trophy he’ll be banging on about Morelos not scoring against the tarriers and how he was lucky not to be sent off at Easter Road.

Alfredos coupon needs to be glued to the bottom of the trophy when held aloft 🤣🤣

Archived