13 out of 15

LegendofCoop

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Was the run of games I was worried about, coming through it unbeaten with points dropped in just one game is a great result. 55 is nearly fucking here!

Me too mate. So frustrating dropping 2 against 'Well, but if it had been the Tims, Sheep or Hibs, no one would have really been surprised!

12 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Was the run of games I was worried about, coming through it unbeaten with points dropped in just one game is a great result. 55 is nearly fucking here!

Me too but it was more the drop in performance after xmas I've been worried about. I said i'd wait till the end of january to see where we are and we are still looking as strong as we've done all season. It's coming

Superb effort. Every hurdle the team had struggled to overcome in previous seasons they've smashed this season.

Failing to win when we hit the front, putting a long winning run together, getting over the january jitters and winning away to Hibs, Killie and Aberdeen.

It's been brilliant to watch.

I think I said if we come out of Jan fixtures with a 7-10 point net gap I'd start to seriously believe.

One hand on the trophy for me. Win the next three (home to St J, Killie and away to Hamilton) and the tramps will be tapping out.

January was the month I was really worried about but we've done fantastic. Next game is always the most important one but we get through the next run with wins before our break in the league games then happy fucking days!

That coffee we drink must be something else. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Breaking news:

Glasgow Rangers Champions

If we only win 6 and lose 6 it puts us on 90 points
The tarriers have played 23 : points 49

the best they can reach is 94, 15 games left, no way they’re getting 45 points from that. It’s only a matter of when we win it.

9 minutes ago, murzo said:

If we only win 6 and lose 6 it puts us on 90 points
The tarriers have played 23 : points 49

the best they can reach is 94, 15 games left, no way they’re getting 45 points from that. It’s only a matter of when we win it.

Lose 6 ?

Mission Impossible 55 mate.

59 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Statement month. We're finally winning the psychological battle to match our ability and delivering when it matters.

Hence the falling of the deck of cards.

So close.  We'll keep going, one game at a time.

How can anyone still be peddling that one game at a time pish the league is out of sight.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

How can anyone still be peddling that one game at a time pish the league is out of sight.

Didn't say we won't win the league. Still scarred from last ten years so aye holding off until its official.  

Thats the mentality the club has right now and I agree with it.

Is that awrite? :lol:

Just now, Copeland1983 said:

Didn't say we won't win the league. Still scarred from last ten years so aye holding off until its official.  

Thats the mentality the club has right now and I agree with it.

Is that awrite? :lol:

No it’s not you’re a supporter not a member of staff.

Enjoy every second of us romping this.

There is no way the January fixture list was random the way we have played after the winter break the past two seasons.

But now that we have passed that barrier with flying colours, I'm beginning to believe we could go undefeated. What an accomplishment that would be.

I would also likes to break the 106 goal mark although we may have to pick it up a bit to do that.

Archived