Cedric Itten

Clemdog

Not started as many games as I'm sure he's wanted.

But boy has he played his part.

From scoring important goals, to holding the ball up late and winning fouls for fun. 

I look forward to seeing more of him, but he deserves a massive amount of praise for the part he's played!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

From scoring important goals, to holding the ball up late and winning fouls for fun. 

I look forward to seeing more of him, but he deserves a massive amount of praise for the part he's played!

You've not seen nothing yet. Wait till the league is wrapped and he gets a run of starts.

We’ve handled him perfectly IMO.

Better players than him have come to this league and struggled with the pace, physicality and pressure to perform week in week out and we can be very quick to judge.

He’s had a season to bed in with performances here and there while he finds his feet and I think next season he will be class for us as a result of that.

Obviously want anyone that pulls our shirt on to do well, but it's been a while since I wanted someone to succeed as much as him. He seems to have a tremendous attitude and works his socks off every time he's given a chance.

Most subbed on player in the league and fights like it could be his last every time.

31 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

He’s going to be a player for us 

Archived