Cedric Itten

Clemdog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Not yet.  If the compliance officer takes Lawwell's phone call and does what Lawwell says then I'd start Roofe in place of Alfie.    Itten is making great impact coming off the bench in games.  Itten's time in the starting eleven will come soon.

From the team that started last night I’d give itten a go with roofe wider as aribo was quiet. Mind you there’s hagi too. So many options 🙈

35 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

From the team that started last night I’d give itten a go with roofe wider as aribo was quiet. Mind you there’s hagi too. So many options 🙈

Drop one of davis, kamara or jack, 3 of them is too negative 

If morelos does get banned, start roofe, itten, hagi and either kent or aribo as the 4th high up player

9 hours ago, JamieD said:

He was the perfect player for the end of that game. Brought my heart rate down almost immediately.

Same, I can't remember the last time we had a player who filled me with such confidence when he gets stripped to come on. He just has such intelligence on his hold up play and ability to draw fouls that he relieves the pressure almost every time.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Drop one of davis, kamara or jack, 3 of them is too negative 

If morelos does get banned, start roofe, itten, hagi and either kent or aribo as the 4th high up player

Aye go back to rotating that midfield 3, Davis has probably played more than he would have with Jack being out for so long. 

So far shown himself to be an excellent squad player. Knows exactly what to do coming on as a sub. A huge difference from previous seasons that we can now bring on quality subs to see out games. Really impressed with his performances so far. 

Archived