Zungu

RockwellGers

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea why he has been criticised in the past?

Things really have been that dreamy for us that we need to try talk something down. 😅

Did well when he came on and has more than played his role. Importantly allowed us to give others a rest, and has come in every time and done his job.

I think he probably has more to give too.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

No idea why he has been criticised in the past?

Things really have been that dreamy for us that we need to try talk something down. 😅

Did well when he came on and has more than played his role. Importantly allowed us to give others a rest, and has come in every time and done his job.

I think he probably has more to give too.

He's been criticised for making errors and fluffing passes, he definitely has done that. Personally I wasn't overly concerned 

He was excellent in his 30 minutes on Saturday as well. When I tried explaining this, most disagreed.

The boy can play and Gerrard has brought him on many times at 1-0 which says a lot.  He is rarely caught out of possession and constantly finds space for himself. 

A perfect replacement for Davis next year if you ask me.

Good on Saturday - first time I've thought he looked like a footballer. And was good again tonight. Sometimes we just expect every player to be great as soon as the join us.

As well as being the lost loyal support in the world, we're probably the most impatient. 

I think he's a cracking player - really don't get the views that he's average.

Joined in October, so had no pre season with the team, had to sit out through quarantine, limited match time, came on tonight as he has in other games and been extremely comfortable on the ball.

Not sure what the terms are if we want to make the move permanent but would be very happy to see him stay beyond this year 

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Good on Saturday - first time I've thought he looked like a footballer. And was good again tonight. Sometimes we just expect every player to be great as soon as the join us.

As well as being the lost loyal support in the world, we're probably the most impatient. 

Huge adjustment from France to the spfl, you could clearly see early on he wanted too much time on the ball, you dont get that here and its natural the he and others will have to acclimatise to scottish football. He's a decent player with a good range of passing who will only get better.

Hes never going to be a starter with our current midfield and with Jack back but he comes in and does a decent job shutting up shop and seeing a game out with absolutely no fuss from him. Can't really ask for more than that from any player

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Jack had 95% pass completion tonight and played well for 75 minutes on his first start after a long lay off. Bit different.

I know mate. Genuinely wanted to see if people on here thought he looked better. As I posted above I would have bumped a thread if there was one

Archived