Hibs Tv

scottyc06

5 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

That ships already sailed shagger.

If somebody on Rangers Tv said the same about thumb heid we would both be laughing and enjoying the seething unwashed hordes getting upset about it.

Nobodies going to attack Morelos with a machete.

I’ll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else.

Donald Findlay was crucified for singing at a private function and not on Rangers tv,he never threatened violence against anyone yet was still hounded for singing. Since then various taigs like Lennon and hartson have been caught on video singing ira songs yet no action was taken,this is what happens when you are the victim but just roll over and have your belly rubbed,your complaints become an irrelevance.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Why are you telling lies ? 

24 seconds in is the only point he sniggers which coincides with craigan making his remark , again you appear pretty desperate hear and are blatantly lying , not quite sure why though 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

He never laughed at what Sutton said he laughed when the other cunt said what I posted above.

Mon you get a grip 😆

Go back to my original point lads, i said he sat in the studio laughing along as Sutton let rip into Rangers.

Now we all agreed he laughed aye?

The point being he should have either

A) Not laughed at all because it wasn't funny.

B) challenged the fenian mess Sutton for his outburst.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Go back to my original point lads, i said he sat in the studio laughing along as Sutton let rip into Rangers.

Now we all agreed he laughed aye?

The point being he should have either

A) Not laughed at all because it wasn't funny.

B) challenged the fenian mess Sutton for his outburst.

A) He didn't laugh along as Sutton ripped into rangers though , he laughed at craigans reply ,

B) I would like to have seen him give his retort after craigan finished , I don't know if he did after that clip finished or if the presenter didn't allow him due to time constraints etc 

A) it was during the exchange of Sutton letting rip into Rangers and Craigan ripping into Sutton.

B) he didn't and that is my point.

The only part of my original point that isn't true is that I said Thompson is on RTV every week, he's not.

39 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

There's a differe Between someone being broadcasted to thousands saying some dark shit to someone on a worksite saying the same. 

Its not acceptable in the first case in the interest of being professional and not being a cunt. We on here have a luxary of being able to say things like that but ultimately we could easily be singled out as well, pulled up and be punished for it as well. 

It's not a matter of it being funny or not, ive laughed at dark things before but for the same reason why I dont say dark jokes to customers in my work place its because i could easily get pulled up, disciplined and dismissed for it. 

Need to think a bit harder there mate, there's different levels to society and what's deemed acceptable at said levels. 

It’s not illegal to be unprofessional or a cunt.

It was broadcast on a private subscription based channel aimed solely at hibs supporters.

We are both looking at the same video and seeing two different things, I’m seeing someone being and unprofessional cunt and cracking a shite quip he thought was funny, you are seeing harassment and threats of violence.

It could be as simple as saying Irvine Welsh is an odious, spoon burning bastard and that’s his idea of humour but I draw the line at that, that’s enough for me. 

By all means push for him to be punished and make as much noise about it as you like but it’s not for me.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s not illegal to be unprofessional or a cunt.

It was broadcast on a private subscription based channel aimed solely at hibs supporters.

We are both looking at the same video and seeing two different things, I’m seeing someone being and unprofessional cunt and cracking a shite quip he thought was funny, you are seeing harassment and threats of violence.

It could be as simple as saying Irvine Welsh is an odious, spoon burning bastard and that’s his idea of humour but I draw the line at that, that’s enough for me. 

By all means push for him to be punished and make as much noise about it as you like but it’s not for me.

Use of the word h*n is sectarian, whether or not he considers it to be is irrelevant 

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

Use of the word h*n is sectarian, whether or not he considers it to be is irrelevant 

Current bun, jungle Jim, flute mouth, fenian bastard it’s fucking boring mate.

“Oh no the bad man said H**“

Grow up.

12 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Grow up.

It’s the difference in how H** and Fenian are treated. Couldn’t give a fuck what anybody calls me just had a guts full of the rank hypocrisy.

18 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

It’s the difference in how H** and Fenian are treated. Couldn’t give a fuck what anybody calls me just had a guts full of the rank hypocrisy.

It’s strange how fenian ‘officially’ became a slur against Catholics when it’s really aimed at Irish nationalists.

Im the same couldn’t give two shites.

49 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Grow up.

Mate I am not offended, but there’s a clear bias for some terms being tolerated, can’t pick and chose 

22 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Any bear that lines that cunts pockets is a fucking clown 

he had a band called ‘stairway 13’ too. Fucking scumbag. 

I didn’t know that, and he’s obviously a fucking scumbag who deserves kerb stomped doing such a thing.

He has still written some of my favourite novels though 

3 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Grow up.

jingle jim isn’t offensive to them and I’ve never heard of flute mouth 😂

TBH Dave, I think you’ve hibsed it 😂😂

54 minutes ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Irvine Welsh is a great author tbf. 

He really isn't. One excellent book. Another semi decent collection of short stories and then after that a pile of shite. Problem is his editor has no sense of quality control and isnt prepared to tell him his latest work is shite. He hasnt written a passable book since maribou stork nightmares.

Which brings me on to my next point, you've been here before and removed. And now it's time to bid you adieu, au revoir, auf wiedersehen...

Archived