Hibs Tv

scottyc06

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Jack Ross didn't cover himself in glory either,with his comments encouraging retrospective action to be taken against Morelos.Why on earth would he want to say that? It does nothing for Hibs, which should be his primary concern,leaving the demonisation of Alfie to the willing media.

Pandering to the tim hierarchy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They use 'mental health' when it suits them such a when Lennon was in full on aggro with our support and others.

All the 'We are all Neil Lennon'  utter   balderdash.

SImilarly for the neds  Griffiths and Brown.

Lennon clearly under a lot of stress now as as  is obvious from hid demeanour and behaviour during celtic media interviews.

He does not want to be there.

But not a drop of sympathy from the green 'we are all behind you Neil' hypocrites and sympaticos....sticking the knife in at every opportunity.

Liewell and Desmond   and their board hiding in the background.

5 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

They use 'mental health' when it suits them such a when Lennon was in full on aggro with our support and others.

All the 'We are all Neil Lennon'  utter   balderdash.

SImilarly for the neds  Griffiths and Brown.

Lennon clearly under a lot of stress now as as  is obvious from hid demeanour and behaviour during celtic media interviews.

He does not want to be there.

But not a drop of sympathy from the green 'we are all behind you Neil' hypocrites and sympaticos....sticking the knife in at every opportunity.

Liewell and Desmond   and their board hiding in the background.

Don’t carry much sympathy for Lennon as the majority of his issues are self induced, especially towards us however he is clearly being used as a human shield by their hierarchy who will also have to make a hefty financial settlement if they do show him the door...

42 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Most of Scottish football seems to be having a wee hissy fit because Rangers are back on top, fuck every last one of them, I don't care if it's hibs, Motherwell or Hamilton, I hate them all, absolutely fuck them to fuck. 

Spot on bud. Many a years ago I would have a soft spot for some other teams in Scotland but I hate every fucking one of them now.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Most of Scottish football seems to be having a wee hissy fit because Rangers are back on top, fuck every last one of them, I don't care if it's hibs, Motherwell or Hamilton, I hate them all, absolutely fuck them to fuck. 

Nail, Head, Boof!!!

If this was comments about TLB or the Thumb Nippy's Gestapo aka Police Scotland would already have this detestable streak of pish down the station under caution

Unsurprisingly the story hasn't come to the attention of*/ is being ignored by* (delete as necessary) either of our beautiful, welcoming country's largest newspapers

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Sun reporting on it

The Sun article doesn’t mention the ‘chopped up’ incident  - couple of lines about ‘sticky bun’ rest of the article slagging off Morelos. It OBVIOUSLY 🙄didn’t happen.....

‘RANGERS fans have complained to Ofcom in the wake of a controversial appearance by Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV last night. 

The Trainspotting author and celebrity fan joined host David Tanner and Hibs Ladies star Joelle Murray on the Hibs TV coverage of Rangers' 1-0 Easter Road victory.

Welsh was asked by Tanner to analyse the first-half incident where Alfredo Morelos avoided referee action when he stood on Ryan Porteous.

And he referred to Alfredo Morelos as a "sticky bun" - rhyming slang for the offensive term "h**" - as he claimed he should have been red carded there and then.

The author is well-known for his unusual use of language, but angry Gers fans complained on social media - with some sending complaints direct to the communications watchdog. 

Rangers, Hibs and Irvine Welsh have been contacted for comment.

Meanwhile, Kris Boyd expects Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos to face a retrospective ban for his flashpoint incident with Ryan Porteous.

But only, he joked, if the SFA compliance officer "turns up for work".

Speaking in the aftermath of the Light Blue's 1-0 win against Hibs at Easter Road last night, Boydy made the cheeky comment while on Sky Sports.

Compliance officer Clare Whyte left the association a week ago, and the first port of call for any such matters is a panel of former referees.

The Rangers striker and the Hibs defender had a coming together early on in the capital with the Colombian hitman making strong contact with the young stopper.

Morelos avoided any punishment from referee Kevin Clancy before grabbing the only goal of the game in the second period as the Light Blues extended their unbeaten league run and chalked up another clean sheet.

TV footage clearly showed the Gers striker stand on the Hibees defender.

And both SunSport columnist Boyd and fellow pundit James McFadden were stunned that the hitman remained on the pitch.

Analysing the flashpoint after the match, asked if Morelos should've been on the pitch to score the winner, McFadden said: "Absolutely not.

"We said at half time, Kevin Clancy is right there. He (Morelos) clearly stands on Porteous, then he's giving it the old trying to trip over him and make it look clumsy.

"How he's missed it I will never know. He shouldn't have been on the pitch but that doesn't mean Hibs need to defend like he's not on the pitch."

11 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I can’t say I’m offended by this as I’m offended by absolutely nothing. 

Although, it’s time to play the bastards at there own game. Our club has been under attack from all angles for the past 15 years. Murray never backed us but it’s about time this board did. Current board have showed signs of backing us up but they’ve also stuck the boot in more than once as well. 

Let’s see if this is true with the video footage out with all to see, if proven correct I expect Rangers to go full throttle and nothing less.

You seen the footage and can you post it?

Official club TV isn’t fan media - I’d be pretty embarrassed if someone on Rangers TV said that but I can’t pretend I’m offended by it. I don’t think it would meet the Ofcom threshold, although the hun comment probably does, but I don’t know if club internet TV is even subject to Ofcom?

Regularly on here I see people say someone should get a slap/a doing/slashed/burned at the stake/should have been killed at birth etc etc. In fact I think I’ve seen nearly all of them in the past month on here. If I was offended by that I wouldn’t post on here.

Where I think Hibs may be in trouble is it probably fall foul of SPFL regulations though in conduct between clubs.

45 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Sun reporting on it

The sun article goes with 'sticky bun' which no one will care about as it will be seen as fan banter.

If Hibs TV made a comment about chopping a black player up with a machete, and that's evidenced, then there would be legitimate reason for formal action against them.

Lots of twitter accounts quoting him, but without footage and mainstream media coverage it won't go anywhere

Archived