Hibs Tv

scottyc06

Just now, bluenoz said:

I see the DR online are calling Hibs apology to Rangers 'breaking news' yet there is no actual quote in relation to said apology.

Was meant to have been an apology club to club, wasn't a statement or anything as far as I know 

As much as I hate Hibs & they should've known better having that cunt on their broadcast given his past, they can't exactly control what a person says, whether its on TV or not.

Full weight should be onto Welsh and him alone, it's a hate crime at best & racism at worst

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Was meant to have been an apology club to club, wasn't a statement or anything as far as I know 

As much as I hate Hibs & they should've known better having that cunt on their broadcast given his past, they can't exactly control what a person says, whether its on TV or not.

Full weight should be onto Welsh and him alone, it's a hate crime at best & racism at worst

What they can control though is the immediate on air response.

The presenter, if Welsh has said these comments, could have immediately apologised for any offence caused, as to be fair it isn't like they could be interpreted any other way. This would absolve Hibs and put the onus on Welsh. He would also have been reminded before they went on air that it was being broadcast live. 

Agree with you broadly but Hibs are responsible as much as Welsh. 

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

That’s the ‘media’ these days. Take someone else’s tweet and pad around it with shite, and hey presto you’re a qualified journalist. 

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What they can control though is the immediate on air response.

The presenter, if Welsh has said these comments, could have immediately apologised for any offence caused, as to be fair it isn't like they could be interpreted any other way. This would absolve Hibs and put the onus on Welsh. He would also have been reminded before they went on air that it was being broadcast live. 

Agree with you broadly but Hibs are responsible as much as Welsh. 

To be fair I haven't seen any videos or anything, only what's been posted on social media and stuff, doubt they have apologised immediately on air (as it's not been mentioned) but as a club overall all they can really do is apologise afterwards.

As for Welsh himself, this is a guy who was in a tribute act about the Ibrox disaster, a guy who's spent his full life thinking he's an edgy bastard, he'll say anything to get a rise from people and he fucking hates us. In hindsight it was ridiculous to even have him on TV but even with someone reminding him I don't think it would've made a blind bit of difference.

Scum like him will always be scum.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s the ‘media’ these days. Take someone else’s tweet and pad around it with shite, and hey presto you’re a qualified journalist. 

I've actually just read the article, it says...

Hibs issued an apology to Rangers and Morelos for the comments in a statement released on Thursday evening.

It read: “We are disappointed at the comments made in relation to Alfredo and our club.

“Hibs have apologised to the club today. Nevertheless, we are sure these comments will be investigated by the football authorities.”

Makes it sound like they've released a statement apologising when in actual fact it's exactly what you said, pulled from the tweet we put out via the SLO...

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

To be fair I haven't seen any videos or anything, only what's been posted on social media and stuff, doubt they have apologised immediately on air (as it's not been mentioned) but as a club overall all they can really do is apologise afterwards.

As for Welsh himself, this is a guy who was in a tribute act about the Ibrox disaster, a guy who's spent his full life thinking he's an edgy bastard, he'll say anything to get a rise from people and he fucking hates us. In hindsight it was ridiculous to even have him on TV but even with someone reminding him I don't think it would've made a blind bit of difference.

Scum like him will always be scum.

Spot on. It's strange there's been no footage so far but lots of noise so it is likely to have happened.

Yeah he shouldn't have been given the platform in the first place. 

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Imagine if a Rangers related pundit referenced any player as a ‘Hamilton Accie’

Kents “deadly gun fingers” got all the media foaming at the mouth. The author used deliberately used machete (not a common item in the middle class pinko haunts of his) that is a blatant racial stereotype of people from certain continents. I maybe reading too much into it, but he is a wordsmith.

And a sectarian bigot, a racist and no doubt a coward who will double down and turn himself into the victim. 

You have to wonder if the media would be so reserved if a guest on RTV called, say, Paul McGinn, an "earthworm Jim" and said that he thought he should be shot and thrown in the Clyde. 

I wouldn't give it more than 10 minutes before every single one of them were salivating over their keyboards and gushing about it for days.

9 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Is this what’s got grown adults running about with their hair on fire?

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will leave me emotionally traumatised and looking for possible avenues for litigation (I think that’s how the rhyme goes)

12 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

You have to wonder if the media would be so reserved if a guest on RTV called, say, Paul McGinn, an "earthworm Jim" and said that he thought he should be shot and thrown in the Clyde. 

I wouldn't give it more than 10 minutes before every single one of them were salivating over their keyboards and gushing about it for days.

Haha I’d pay good money to hear that broadcast however unlikely it would be.

Your definitely right that the manky mob across the road would be up in arms and foaming at the mouth but I fail to see how looking to emulate those perma-offended tramp bastards helps the situation. 

43 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will leave me emotionally traumatised and looking for possible avenues for litigation (I think that’s how the rhyme goes)

Go and set your baws on fire, mongos shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Aye because saying somebody should be "chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe" is just good natured craic eh? 

48 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Aye because saying somebody should be "chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe" is just good natured craic eh? 

No it was a shite off the cuff dark remark to play to the spoon burner gallaries. 

If you really believe he was trying to incite violence against Morelos you should stop drinking paint thinner you soft cunt.

People fucking choking at the bit to bash out the hate speech victim card shite, I hate when they do it and I hate when we do it.

So what if some obsessed Irvine Welsh fan who is psychotic due to lockdown etc decides to arm himself with a machete and tries to attack Morelos?

Beyond stupid to think this is acceptable, it doesn't upset me and if some clown on a forum or elsewhere threatens me I burst out laughing but for someone in the media spotlight to do it against someone else who is widely hated in Scotland then it is simply out of order.

People don't need encouragement to carry out nasty vindictive acts against Morelos so Welsh shout keep his dirty junkie mouth shut.

15 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Are you saying ‘earthworm Jim’ instead of tim, if so I don’t believe we should be equating both the words as tim isn’t offensive to them as Billy isn’t to us. Hun is.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Baws burnt to prevent pregnancy silly.

That ships already sailed shagger.

If somebody on Rangers Tv said the same about thumb heid we would both be laughing and enjoying the seething unwashed hordes getting upset about it.

Nobodies going to attack Morelos with a machete.

I’ll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So what if some obsessed Irvine Welsh fan who is psychotic due to lockdown etc decides to arm himself with a machete and tries to attack Morelos?

Beyond stupid to think this is acceptable, it doesn't upset me and if some clown on a forum or elsewhere threatens me I burst out laughing but for someone in the media spotlight to do it against someone else who is widely hated in Scotland then it is simply out of order.

People don't need encouragement to carry out nasty vindictive acts against Morelos so Welsh shout keep him dirty junkie mouth shut.

It’s not and let’s not forget Andrés Escobar another Columbian who was murdered by being shot multiple times by his own deranged fans who blamed his o.g. as the reason they got put out the 94 World Cup.

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

That ships already sailed shagger.

If somebody on Rangers Tv said the same about thumb heid we would both be laughing and enjoying the seething unwashed hordes getting upset about it.

Nobodies going to attack Morelos with a machete.

I’ll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else.

If yer auntie had bawz type argument .

You'll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else but come on and read it and have a go at Bears for being pissed off.

Righto.

Archived