Hibs Tv

scottyc06

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s not and let’s not forget Andrés Escobar another Columbian who was murdered by being shot multiple times by his own deranged fans who blamed his o.g. as the reason they got put out the 94 World Cup.

Lets not forget their were rumours of a security breach and Morelos' brakes been tampered with before. Then we had the cunt launching a hot drink at him that could have scalded him.

No wonder we are an easy target with fans like big shitebag dave.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If yer auntie had bawz type argument .

You'll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else but come on and read it and have a go at Bears for being pissed off.

Righto.

It’s a forum, people tend to come on and read things and leave comments.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s a forum, people tend to come on and read things and leave comments.

You quite clearly aren't leaving the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else though are you? You are commenting on it.

Numpty.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You quite clearly aren't leaving the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else though are you? You are commenting on it.

Numpty.

If you please, big brain.

If the shoe was on the other foot I’d be loving it and laughing at the taig equivalent of you.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

No it was a shite off the cuff dark remark to play to the spoon burner gallaries. 

If you really believe he was trying to incite violence against Morelos you should stop drinking paint thinner you soft cunt.

People fucking choking at the bit to bash out the hate speech victim card shite, I hate when they do it and I hate when we do it.

When did I once say he was inciting violence? You seem to be getting very agitated while defending a spoon burner for some reason. 

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Lets not forget their were rumours of a security breach and Morelos' brakes been tampered with before. Then we had the cunt launching a hot drink at him that could have scalded him.

No wonder we are an easy target with fans like big shitebag dave.

did anything eventually come from the guy under his car as it all went a bit quiet, was he charged?

ans was it the pregnant wife getting a PI putting on a tracker lol 

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

did anything eventually come from the guy under his car as it all went a bit quiet, was he charged?

ans was it the pregnant wife getting a PI putting on a tracker lol 

Mate, hundreds of them protested on the streets and police officers were injured and there were 2 arrests. The chances of them arresting anyone for this are pretty slim. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

As opposed to me laughing at you ya impotent mess.

Enjoy it, I wouldn’t grudge any cunt a good chuckle just don’t laugh too hard or you might inadvertently light the fuse on some other wet wipes tampon.

3 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Is this what’s got grown adults running about with their hair on fire?

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will leave me emotionally traumatised and looking for possible avenues for litigation (I think that’s how the rhyme goes)

I can take an educated guess and say most on the forum arent offended by welshes sectarian comments however the whole game changed when the east end filth in their hoards wrote to uefa and tried to get us penalised for bad words in Villarreal many moons ago. 
This and their ongoing relentless campaign at chipping away at our clubs reputation and more generally the PUL community means no longer is the dignified silence a strategy that holds any water especially in this digitilised age.

We either keep getting slapped about like a wet trainny or we retaliate and call it out no matter how petty it may seem as most just want parity.

The reason why pricks like welsh think it’s ok to spout this behaviour on official broadcasts is because he’s not be challenged. I call it out even with mates and anyone else who casually  use the word h*n and everyone of them don’t repeat it.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

That ships already sailed shagger.

If somebody on Rangers Tv said the same about thumb heid we would both be laughing and enjoying the seething unwashed hordes getting upset about it.

Nobodies going to attack Morelos with a machete.

I’ll leave the vitriol and faux outrage to everyone else.

Why would you laugh at that comment no matter which club tv it was on? The simple thing is that it is not a joke,well not unless your sick in the fucking head. Banter between fans is always acceptable but not this shite so why are you defending it.

30 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I can take an educated guess and say most on the forum arent offended by welshes sectarian comments however the whole game changed when the east end filth in their hoards wrote to uefa and tried to get us penalised for bad words in Villarreal many moons ago. 
This and their ongoing relentless campaign at chipping away at our clubs reputation and more generally the PUL community means no longer is the dignified silence a strategy that holds any water especially in this digitilised age.

We either keep getting slapped about like a wet trainny or we retaliate and call it out no matter how petty it may seem as most just want parity.

The reason why pricks like welsh think it’s ok to spout this behaviour on official broadcasts is because he’s not be challenged. I call it out even with mates and anyone else who casually  use the word h*n and everyone of them don’t repeat it.

I don’t think what he said was funny neither do I think it it should be considered a crime. The context and intend was a dark joke.

Look at it for what it was, a fanny trying to be humorous. A machete attack on Morelos is about as statistically likely today as it was this time last week, I think anyone saying otherwise is at best being daft and at worst being blatantly disingenuous.

I don’t think it’s something that should require governmental/police/SFA/SPFL attention. Too many people actively seek to get upset about something and cling to Scottish hate speech legislation like a wee handbag to swing about at people who upset them.

The guys a fanny and should be treated as such but he shouldn’t lose his job or be arrested. hibs Tv are going to say hibs Tv things and if people find the content upsetting then change the channel.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why would you laugh at that comment no matter which club tv it was on? The simple thing is that it is not a joke,well not unless your sick in the fucking head. Banter between fans is always acceptable but not this shite so why are you defending it.

Aye he really was trying to encourage somebody to go out and chop Morelos up.

Fuck me.

Archived